*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2327013-An-Adventurous-Romp
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #2327013
The desire for victory is only outweighed by their desire for each other. 969 words.
Darius’ eyes glinted in the low candlelight of the tomb. His hand hovered expectantly over his blade. Natlaia’s nimble fingers traced the carvings of the spider which lay between three old rusted levers.

“The spider horde, I am sure they are beyond this door. As well as the treasure they guard.”

Darius did not withdraw his hand from his pommel.

“The map, surely it holds the key.”

Natlaia unfurled the worn scroll, holding it up in the candlelight. The warrens and tunnels of the dungeon weaved together in a chaotic network of confusion. This maze had been designed to tangle the mind of any who dared to find its secrets.

She looked towards the three levers in anticipation, already sensing that opting for the wrong choice would result in springing an abundance of traps, and potentially the loss of a limb.

“These spiders are cunning creatures; I am sure there is more to this than meets the eye.”

Darius remained prime to strike, and he glanced about his surroundings. He took a moment to gaze upon the Tiefling, knowing how much more of her he wished to see when their mission had been completed.

“There!” He shouted, noticing the gleam of web in the candlelight.

Natlaia raised her head, and then she saw it. The fresh body of a fly embroiled in the web. She followed the path of its capture down, and saw it was the left-most lever she had to pull.

“Darius, stand ready!” She commanded, noting his powerful and prepared stance, and a stormy gaze she wished would penetrate her very soul.

She yanked the lever back with full force, sweat beading, and dust gathered in the doorway as the fortified entrance rolled back.

In a flash, Darius was swinging his blade. The first spider had leapt from shadow and into the path of his greatsword. Natlaia’s hands glowed red, casting a shine off her horns, and she yelled an incantation which shook the tomb’s walls. Flames burst forth from her open palm, felling another spider.

The duo danced in artful combat, dodging, weaving and parrying the attacks of the enemy. In wasn’t the first dance Darius had in mind, but it was exhilarating, nonetheless. Her back pressed against his, the adrenaline of the fight heightened by the culminating tension. Spells and swinging of swords continued to their crescendo, and the final spider fell.

In the stillness, the adventurers gazed at each other. Beyond the battle scene lay their reward. Enough gold to save Natlaia’s family from the loss of their farm, and the antidote for Darius’ brother. Collecting their bounty, the adventurers burst forth from the tomb into glorious evening light. The laughed and embraced. The ecstasy of victory washed over them. Weeks on the road driven by the desire to save their loved ones had culminated in success.

Now their clear desire for each other, could be thoroughly addressed.

-----


Back at camp, firelight lit a quaint riverside scene. Darius quivered in anticipation as he saw Natlaia emerge from her bathe. Her breasts gleamed in the moonlight; her lips still wet from her time in the river. He could hold back no longer, and he quickened towards her. She was drawn to him, and they met by the banks of the river in passionate embrace. Natlaia felt his firmness in her inner thigh, tingling in delight. She pushed him back onto the mossy bank, showering him in kisses from his forehead, down his neck and his chest, trailing down to his quivering cock. She wrapped her hand around and began to pleasure him in a rhythmic and steady motion. She smiled as he shuddered and gasped, and continued to stroke enthusiastically.

In turn she felt his hand caress her bottom, spanking in gently. She let out a low moan as his fingers found her sex, wet with longing and brimming with desire. She arched back as her pleasure built. He caressed her tightly about the hips, turning her onto her back. Her legs encircled the back of his neck, shaking with delight and his tongue explored further.

The peaceful stillness of night was punctuated by moans and gasps. Their bodies entwined; their lips adorned with thousands of kisses.
Natlaia’s orange eyes flashed with desire as she edged further towards climax. Clinging to Darius’ broad back, she whispered in a low moan

“Enter me, now. Gods know I have waited to long for this moment.”

Darius excitement was electric as he pulled her up to straddle him.

“As long as you ride me until I see stars.”

Natlaia laughed, nibbling his ear in coquettish response, as she clamped her thighs tightly around Darius and allowed him to penetrate her very core. He moaned deeply now as she rocked back and forth, feeling every inch of his cock. Her head was in the clouds, her very heartbeat rose to her ears, it was as if she had ascended this mortal plane and danced among the gods.

Darius was utterly bewitched as her breasts bounced rhythmically with each thrust. He felt his eyes roll back and he clutched her sweet, peach-like cheeks. He wanted to enjoy every inch of her beautiful body, to place healing hands on every battle wound, and to savour this moment of ecstasy before it ebbed away. Above her, the night’s sky was a symphony of starlight in chorus for their union.

He could hold back no longer as Natlaia quivered with pleasure and moan after moan escaped her lips, her long plait swishing against his bare skin.

He needed no further invitation as he gasped and filled her with his seed.

In mere moments, they both lay in each other’s arms, the deep throb of pleasure still pulsating softly within.

Darius knew then, the adventure of his life was just beginning.
© Copyright 2024 My Little Musings (littlemusings at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2327013-An-Adventurous-Romp