*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/794423-unfinished-story
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Pengy
Rated: · Short Story · Other · #794423
----------
Once, a long time ago, there was a group of people and the life ahead of them was to be a great journey. There was a warrior named Hoosa, a dwarf named Alio Warhammer, and a princess named Jeena. The mission was to seek a magical power that was strong enough to save the world, or take it over. The power was locked inside a special runestone that will hold it forever unless someone releases it with its key.

In their way was a group of powerful and evil people. They included Scarr, Flare, and Nova, and thier pet, Bear. Their mission was to stop Hoosa and his friends, and to use the power to take over the world.

And so the journey begins...


Hoosa and his friends were walking, and suddenly a small reptillian creature jumped out. It had sharp teeth and spikes on it's back, with a bigger spike on it's nose. It was a fire-breathing liz.

"Look, a liz!" said Hoosa.

The liz breathed fire at them.

"Ah, it lit my beard on fire!" said Alio. "Does anybody have water?"

"Here, use my canteen." said Hoosa.

"Hurry up!" yelled Alio.

Alio squirted the water on his beard and said, "Thanks."

"Now draw your weapons and attack!" Hoosa said.

The liz screamed and ran off.

"So much for that." said Alio.

Alio saw a boat and they boarded for the island of Tuwi. He warned the others to be careful. But little did they know, Nova and his followers were ahead in a boat where they could just barely be seen.

"Look!" said Alio. "It's Nova!"

"Jeena, get your bow ready." said Hoosa. "Alio, paddle harder with me."

By the time they caught up to Nova's boat, he was already at the island of Tuwi.

"Follow Nova's tracks!" said Hoosa.

Hoosa, Alio, and Jeena caught up to Nova, Scarr and Flare. The evil trio stopped and drew their weapons. Jeena took a sleeping bomb off her belt and threw it. Hoosa, Alio, and Jeena ran away as the evil trio fell asleep.

The three were still running and two small creatures came out of the forest. One was Jester, and he had a bone staff and a tiny knife, and the other was Boo, and he looked like a little ninja. After talking for a bit, the two creatures decided to join the three friends.

Meanwhile, Nova, Scarr, and Flare woke up. Nova yelled, "Where'd they go? Follow their footprints!"

Back with the friends, now five in number, Boo and Jester led the others to a boat.

"Next stop, Farra." said Hoosa.

They set off to sail. Soon they were half way to Farra, when the water started to bubble. Suddenly two lizkers rose to the surface.

Alio said, "That little liz must have told his parents!"

Hoosa said, "Men, draw your weapons!

The lizkers charged at them. Jeena fired her bow and it hit the head of one of the lizkers. The arrows hit, and with a scream the lizker sank back into the ocean, and the other one swam away.

Two hours later they were at Farra.

***NOT DONE***
© Copyright 2003 Pengy (pengie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/794423-unfinished-story