*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/891408-Summer-Daze
Rated: E · Other · Contest · #891408
How I keep summer with me
With fall on its way, I think back to all of the things I enjoyed during the summer.

The warm sun on my skin, making my already tanned skin darker. The reddish highlights my dark brown hair gets as I chase around my neice and nephews with a water hose.

I enjoyed early sunrises and late sunsets because of how early I work at Mcdonalds I cannot see the sunrise normally. Then I work at my own business and when we close the store, we have just enough time to go around back and watch the sun turn the clouds brilliant reds, pinks and blues.

I enjoyed my trip to Port Ludlow for the first time with my In-Laws. I was able to see things outside of my daily routine.

I enjoyed the feeling of gratification as my store, a new business, began to prosper and grow in the summer months.

I keep these things alive in me all the time through vivid memories that I write down and share with others. Enjoy the brief glimpse into my life in summer. It isn't always as warm.
© Copyright 2004 Skyaire (chrysanthys at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/891408-Summer-Daze