*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/915873-Bobby
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Drama · #915873
This is a short story about love, frustration, and envy.
Bobby


So here I sat anticipating the night that I had planned all my life. I was going to give Bobby Shakesmen a piece of me that I could only give once. I was sitting at my vanity table at the end of the room, applying make up, so I could look irresistible to Bobby. I wanted tonight to be perfect I wanted to everything to go right.

“ Bobby Shakesmen” I said quietly to myself. That name alone gave me chills up and down my spine leaving me breathless grasping for the air to breathe. Bobby face and features ran around my head like a dog that had been let loose. He had the bluest eyes I ever had the privilege to see in my short life of living. Not to forget his short golden brown hair that laid on his head was more than a mystery to me. Not to mention that he was the sweetest guy in the world, the sweetest guy that I never expected he could ever be. He was going to make me women tonight; he just didn’t know it yet.

I ran to my mom’s closet, and pulled out a long white night gown. It may have been 4 years old but whenever my mom wore she glowed, and I knew I would if I was to wear it too. “Bobby Shakesmen, Bobby Shakesmen, Bobby Shakesmen” I scream. I just couldn’t get over the fact the he was actually going to be mine, it was absolutely nerve raking.

The gown was a perfect fit; it slid over my curves so beautifully that I didn’t even recognize myself. I combed my long black hair into bun, despite the heavy purple eye shadow on my eyes, I looked astonishing. “ Alley Batly, and Bobby Shakesmen” was no more as today, tonight I was going to make him mine all mine. Alley was Bobby’s perfect girlfriend who I hated with a passion. She had the worse smug attitude that completely got under my skin. Still I remained cool, collected, because I knew that me and Bobby was going to be together, I was going to make sure of that.

I got into my blue ford and drove to outskirts of Livingston to the Moore Brightson house. Where it was the epitome of where high school kids hung out to make out and do their dirt. See the reason I was here is because I knew this was where he was going to be. I heard that bitch, Alley, in a conversation with her friends today at school about how she was going to go all the way tonight. “ At the Moore Brightson” she said as she tossed her hair back straight in my face.

It was raining hard out side but I didn’t care I had mission tonight and it was going to be carried out regardless the weather. I parked my car under the big Oak Tree in the back of the house, I knew no one would see it there, there was just enough mud under the tree. So when I had to make a quick getaway the rain would cover up my car’s tire tracks. It would totally be like I was never there, even though I was.

I entered the house without the slightest sound escaping. I quickly looked around the house to check and see if the close was clear but of course I knew it would be. “ Daddy bought the whole place just for me and Bobby, we are going to do it in the grand master suite” Alley said to here friends, like she had something to be proud of. Just the thought of her gloating today at school to her fast friends made my stomach twist and turn within itself. I walked up to the highest room of the house, that’s where the suite was, I crept silently, I let my love for him guide me. Lucky for me the door was ajar just enough for me to slip in, by that I knew it was fate for me and him to be together.

They were in the bed Alley and him, but I didn’t let that bother me one bit because I knew it wouldn’t end that way. They didn’t see me, I knew they wouldn’t. I crawled on my hands and knees behind the chairs in the room, I crept so silently that even I had to wonder if I was actually there. I held my mom’s kitchen knife tightly in my right hand so tight that I could no longer feel my finger tips. When the moment was right I was going to make my move, the move that was going to forever change my life.

The moonlight lit up Alley’s back as she was on top of him. They were kissing softly as their bodies moved to their own rhythm, their shadow was so beautiful against the wall. I just couldn’t get over beauty; it would go from two objects to one, then one object to two again. She was kissing him tenderly on the neck as she moved gracefully on top of him. His hands were moving slowly down her back with fingers barely touching her. “I love you” she swispered into his ear. “ I love you too” he answered her, and began kissing her on her hands. This set a fire in me when I heard those words come out of his mouth. Right then and there knew that this relationship needed to come to a quick halt. My hair was lying loosely on my forehead, it was dripping with cold rainwater but that was the least of my worries.

As soon as I saw that Alley was about to orgasm I knew it was time for me to make my move. Her head sprang back with her long blonde hair following, she made a wild soft cry with pleasure. But it was short lived, I leaped from my hiding place and grabbed a hand full of her hair, slit her throat and threw her off of Bobby to the hard floor.

Bobby jumped up with a loud scream, but it was silenced as I plunged my knife into his chest. I stepped over Alley as she was choking on her own blood, removed my underwear slid back the sheets and climbed on top of my new boyfriend. I will never forget the look on his face as I rocked back and forth on him. He was trying to pull the knife out of his chest but it was too deep and he just didn’t have the strength. I could hear Alley’s dying sobs and Bobby’s breath becoming more and more short by the second, but I continued to make love to him.

It was so painful but it got better and betters with every stroke. I looked into his eyes as they started to loose life, I smiled, I turned and looked at Alley’s dead body, I smiled even harder. I kept on going, moving back and forth and side to side, I felt ever inch of him. He was so deep inside me so inside my soul that I had tears coming down my face beating the raindrops that strained down my hair to the floor. I felt Bobby’s last breath queeze out of his body, and I knew that he was gone. I kissed his lips despite the blood that was on them, stroked his hair, and looked into his blue eyes for one last time. Then I quietly tiptoed out the room after I spat right in Alley’s dead face like she did to me last year. I left the room to go home with the intense feeling of satisfactory.

The morning light slightly shown on my face as I woke up in my bedroom. I sat up abruptly completely dumbfounded, so bewildered by the intense dream I had had. I giggled to myself as I walked down stairs to grab a bowl of cereal before my parents are to get up. I couldn’t get the dream out of my head; it was just so intense that it left my mind in scrambles. That dream slowly faded away and became a deafening reality when I notice the blood on my hands, the stains on my mom’s nightgown I was wearing.

I walked calmly to the sink and washed their blood off my hands, and when ahead and poured myself a bowl of cereal I sat at the end of the kitchen table and proceeded to read my dad’s morning newspaper. I just sat there calmly reading despite the fact I couldn’t quite wrap my head around the reality of the situation, but as always I stayed cool.

I knew in the back of my head that the police would be on their way to arrest me. I could almost hear their sirens in the distance, closing in on me, faster and faster. Still, this didn’t bother me at all, because I had already knew that I would be gone. Even before they were to reach my front door, so I just quietly sat and watch the sun rise higher and higher in the sky. I sipped my orange juice slowly still reading the newspaper, “Bobby” I swispered to myself. “ Bobby, Bobby, Bobby”, I kept on repeating I just kept smiling, I just loved the look on Alley’s face when I claimed him for myself. That’s right, he was all mine. “Mine, mine, mine, mine,” I said out loud with an enormous smile on my face.
© Copyright 2004 Anne Michelle (queeny at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/915873-Bobby