*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/921327-Hear-Not-See-More--story-sketch
Rated: E · Fiction · Teen · #921327
A story about a deaf telepath, who has overcome her disability with her God-given gift.
May Onnex--deaf, but a telepath
Todd Phillips--shy boy that May gets to know
--financial experiment in Economics
class- marriage and financial
planning

Marshall Kaylan--Todd's best friend
Patty Lansing--May's best friend
Perry Onnex--May's Dad
Laura Onnex--May's Mom
Tonya Phillips--Todd's mother

May has gone to school for 12 years and is about to be named valedictorian. Almost no one knows of her handicap, because she has compensated with her God-given telepathic gift. Her powerful mind makes up for this handicap. She speaks flawlessly. She passes hearing tests with a simple reading of the test giver's mind. She has learned how to read and interpret information in her own mind as well, and that is how she has learned how to speak.

She falls in love with Todd during this class experiment, and her weakness makes people, including Todd, start to ask questions. Todd and her are signed up as a married couple in this economics class experiment, which forces her to allow someone to really get to know her, which she had never really done before.

What will happen when people find out the truth about May?
--------------------------------
I hope that this will be a story of overcoming that will reach millions.



To vote for this story in my poll, please go to:
 Decisions, Decisions. What to write?  (E)
So many story ideas for novels, so little time. Help me, please.
#914238 by Beth Barnett
© Copyright 2004 Beth Barnett (angellove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/921327-Hear-Not-See-More--story-sketch