*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/931326-Our-Dirty-Little-Secrets
by Baybie
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Romance/Love · #931326
A lover's confession after a passionate lovemaking session.
I miss the way your mouth caressed mine as though searching for the very last drop of water. Our tongues dancing a forbidden tango.

I miss the way you gazed upon me as though I were the goddess Aphrodite herself. Passion. Hunger. Desire. Your eyes said it all.

And those hands. Strong, sensual hands beckoned their way to my every desire. Making me moan and scream with pleasure. Always bringing me to the highest level of Xtasy.

Our bodies intertwined as though made for each other. A dance only true lovers know. A slow, intimate dance that only we knew of. A dance of heated passion, of longing, of an undesirable thirst that had to be quenched.

Now we're lying here gazing into each others eyes as though it were the last time we would ever meet. Though our moments are precious and few, no words can express how much I truely love you.
© Copyright 2005 Baybie (baybiedoll at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/931326-Our-Dirty-Little-Secrets