*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/953821-None-at-the-moment
by Remus
Rated: E · Other · Action/Adventure · #953821
This is a story about a girl who wants to become a pirate.
It was my turn to go to the market. I remember it clearly as though it were yesterday. That day was very important to me. It was a important day to my family as well. I went to the market only instead of taking the road I took the shortcut by the beach. The beach route is a lot more pleasant and solitary. It was solitary because it was early morning and only the fisherman (the quiet ones) was around. I was walking by the water and I decided to stop for a bit. The market wouldn't close for a while anyway. I stared out into the sea green blue and wondered about a lot of things. I was wondering about the events of tonight’s festival. My town has six festivals a year and tonight we were having our Summer Festival. I was eight years old that day. I stared out into the water again this time my mind was just blank and I didn't regain consciousness until I heard a horn.
© Copyright 2005 Remus (remus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/953821-None-at-the-moment