*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/958526-In-Her-Dreams
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #958526
A brief journey into a womans thoughts
She holds him in her dreams.

Every night when she closes her eyes, he is waiting there.

In her dreams, they hold hands and talk.
They can talk about anything or nothing like it used to be in the beginning.

In her dreams he touches her face softly, gently caressing the face he so adored.

In her dreams there is music to dance slowly to, in the kitchen or living room, it doesn’t matter.

In her dreams are candles, massages, and long glances full of the promise of love.

In her dreams they can cuddle without a word being spoken, no uncomfortable silences, just a quiet peace.

In her dreams they have their passion back, the fire they had before things became so strained between them.

In her dreams, he is hers, all hers.

She has his undivided attention; she feels that she is everything to him at this time.

During the days and nights he is gone, but in her dreams he is there, real and true.

For years it has been this way, yet still she is there, waiting for her dreams.

Knowing that when morning comes and she sees him sleeping there beside her it is all worth it in the end.

Knowing, that when all is said and done, he is her one true love and she can’t throw that away.

She still has her dreams.
© Copyright 2005 princess (mchampeau at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/958526-In-Her-Dreams