*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/963143-The-Basement-Of-Theatrical-Horrors
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #963143
Readers beware. If you're easily offended, do not read this story.
ONE: Awake

The first thing she saw when she opened her eyes was the mask of a sharp-fanged skull smiling down at her from it's resting place on the bedpost.

Where am I? How did I get here?

Her memories of the night before were fragmented and blurred. She had no clue about where she was or how she got there. All she remembered was a party, a shit-load of booze, a young, handsome, brown-eyed man, and....and....and....

All of a sudden she realized that she was gagged and naked, with her arms and legs tied to the bedposts. Terror gripped her, and she wanted to scream. She started to cry and shake all over.

What the fuck is going on?

TWO: The Gallery Of Horrors And Whores

Keydin Gillette was standing behind her with a smile on his face and sparkles in his eyes. He worshiped his brother. Without him, there was no way he would ever get as close to a woman as beautiful as the one in front of him struggling against her restraints. He was a burned and scarred monstosity, and without Jaydin, he would never get laid.

"Ladies and gentlemen, monsters and madmen, allow me to introduce you to the most recent addition to the gallery of horrors and whores."

Keydin exploded into a fit of cavernous laughter, as if what he said was the funniest thing in the world. He walked around to the foot of the bed and gripped his cock with a gnarled, grotesque hand.

"Do I repulse you? Do I disgust you? Do I make you want to vomit?"

He stroked himself harder when he saw the fear dawn in her eyes. She tried to close her legs at the knees, and seeing the skin wrinkle at her pussy and squeeze her lips together only added fuel to his lust. He grabbed the smiling, sharp-fanged skull from the bedpost, and put it on over his head. All he wore was a crimson robe tied at the waist with a silver belt. He pulled the hood over his head and leaned forward so that he was face to face with her, glaring into her buldging, terrorfied eyes.

"Yur purdee," he whispered in ragged gasps, reverting back to his hillbilly roots for show. "Maw mawmaw awlwayz tole me aw wood meet aw purdee gurl lawk you."

He ran his hand up the length of her thigh and violently rammed three fingers into her cunt. She screamed behind her gag and sat up against her restraints as far as she could, her eyes wide, and her chest thrust out. With her arms pulled back behind her like that, her tiny and cute B-cups could have easily passed for a swollen, voluptuous C-cup. He bit down hard on one of her tits, drew blood, and shook his head side to side. With the mask on, he looked like some demented monster in a cheesy horror flick, only it was real, and it was happening to her. She was about to lose consciousness when he finally stopped.

"I want to show you something," he said, "and I don't want you to scream."

He grabbed her head, turned it to the left, and forced her to look into the corner of the basement. There, she saw the corpses of two women, and screamed.

"Awe lawk dim win day law steel lawk dat."

Again, he exploded into a fit of cavernous laughter, only now he sounded like a retard locked in a dark, echoing dungeon.

THREE: Apple And Honeysuckle

Jaydin Gillette stepped out of the shower and shook the water out of his long, black hair. He rubbed his balls, smelled his fingers, and smiled ear to ear.

"Mmmmm. Apple and honeysuckle, baby!"

He wrapped a towel around his waist and looked in the mirror. He turned his head to the left, smiled, turned it to the right, winked, tilted it up, widened his brown eyes, and licked at himself like he was licking a pussy, then he tilted it down, and snarled. He loved how he could transform his looks from a handsome Adonis to a grinning Satan. He did it every morning.

He knew Keydin would be terrorizing his latest catch, so he figured he better hurry and get to the basement before he gave the poor girl a heart attack. After all, he wanted to have some fun with her, too, before Keydin got a chance to kill her and fuck her rotting corpse.

Feeling the excitement rising in his stomach like a feather-covered helium baloon, tickling every one of his funny spots, he threw on his clothes, grabbed a bottle of tequila from the kitchen, and rushed downstairs.

It was time to party.

THREE: A New Queen Is Crowned

"-win day law steel lawk dat."

Jaydin stopped at the bottom of the stairs and smiled. Keydin was performing one of his shows, a theatrical madman. He should have went into acting instead of murder; he could have been a star and made a killing.

Jaydin cracked the bottle of tequila, took a stiff shot, and hissed. He could feel the soothing liquid flowing through his body like a slithering snake. It coiled itself inside his nuts and prepared to spring and attack.

"Keydin! Is that any way to treat a guest in our house?"

Keydin spun around, stopped laughing, and did a ridiculous bow.

"Play my music."

Keydin mumbled some incoherent dribble, put on his brothers jungle music, and faded into the background. It was Jaydins turn to enter the spotlight and shine.

"My name," Jaydin began, a playful grin on his face, "is Jaydin Gillette, and for the next hour, I'm going to be your worst damn nightmare. I'm going to be the spike in your cunt, baby."

Her eyes widened when he stepped into view and stood in front of her at the foot of the bed. He was the brown-eyed hottie from the party. Suddenly, he was no longer the hunk she wanted to fuck.

"I see you recognize me. You surprise me. By the time I got you away from the party, you were drunk, and falling all over. But then again, so was everybody else. Nobody was awake when I walked out the door with you. They were all passed-out, including the friends you went to the party with."

He chuckled, walked to the far corner of the basement, dug around for a second or two, found what he was looking for, and came back. A crown of thorns was dangling from his right hand.

"Tonight, I'm going to bless and baptise my cock. Tonight, I'm going to fuck the Christ."

Keydins giggles drifted softly over the music from the shadows he was standing in. Jaydin hushed him, sat down on the bed, and placed the crown of thorns over her head. She screamed, and blood trickled down the front of her face.

"Let's drink to the Christ!" Jaydin shouted, and he took a huge drink of tequila. "A new queen is crowned!"

He was starting to get tipsy. He had woke up drunk, and that combined with the tequila he drank was starting to do him in.

Jaydin untied her feet from the bedposts and retied them where her hands were tied at, so that it looked like she was trying to put her legs behind her head. She wasn't double-jointed, but he made it happen, and the end result was perfect. It looked like her shit-hole was pushing out of her body.

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass?" Jaydin asked her. She shook her head, terrorfied, and tugged against her restraints. Jaydin took off his pants and his shirt and sarcastically said, "you might feel a slight pressure at first, like a train going through the opening of an anthill. But don't worry, it's perfectly normal."

Her bladder went and she started to pee. Jaydin stuck his head under the spray and laughed hysterically. He combed his fingers through his wet, glistening hair, and licked his lips.

"There's nothing like a golden shower to wake a motherfucker up!"

He climbed on the bed, aimed his cock at her asshole, and forced it in. At first, it felt like the skin was being peeled from his penis, but the more he worked it in, the more lubed it became. It felt like the ultimate handjob by a warm hand. After all, no hole is as tight as the human fist. In minutes, he had it out and was jacking-off and ejaculating all over her firm, ribbed stomach.

"Thank you, Jesus!"

He climbed off, got dressed, tore the crown of thorns from her head, and threw it to Keydin.

"Crown the cunt," he said, "and add her to your collection."

Jaydin walked to the foot of the stairs, looked into the girls buldging, terrorfied eyes, and winked.

"Be glad you're dead when he fucks you. Believe me, I'd be."

Saying that, he turned on his heel, laughed, took a couple steps up the stairs, laughed again, got to the top, and laughed harder than he ever laughed before in his life.

The last thing she heard before Keydin put the knife through the top of her head was the door slam shut behind Jaydin.








© Copyright 2005 vesuvius (vesuvius at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/963143-The-Basement-Of-Theatrical-Horrors