*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/994791-Essence-of-Pain
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Novel · Psychology · #994791
All of the descriptions on personality Webster has to offer cannot capture her...
The distance between pain and shame and love and light are short for Skyla. Just a year ago she lie in bed crying, trying to untangle the web her sorted life had so viciously entangled her in. Her days were filled with gloom. Her nights, pure lonely, sad and full of tears and booze.

Tamulous, sexy, intelligent, dumb, silly, funny, conning, treachurous, dumb, smart alleck, quick witted...is that enough? No, actually. It sounds contradictory to describe one person with all those adjective but in retrospect, she is all of those. Those descriptions are of one woman that skillfully exhibited each and every one.

Seems like only a person with multiple personalities could have this type of character description. Absolutely right. Each and every one of the charactures were neccessary. Each and everyone, separate but equal in their own day and time were honed to create the survivor you are soon to enlist your mind to.

Stay tuned.
© Copyright 2005 Sugaree-Serial_Writer (sugaree at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/994791-Essence-of-Pain