*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/998811-Dear-Sorrow-Boy
by Chuck
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Other · #998811
A Boy And His World
Dear Sorrow Boy

On This Day, May the 17th, I felt the most sadness I have ever felt. And if it werent for you i would not fell this way. The struggle within me was not pretty at any means. Also today I figured out just how strong i am. I could have never of thought that i could fight off such hell. This life just isnt for me sorrow boy.
Maybe I should give in. My eyes hurt so bad that i could just die!
I fell like every time I come to my own home, I enter my own Hell.
Her name in my head over and over, The dim rooms,And the chaos thought that noone even cares.When will it be my turn to find happiness? When will someone give there heart to me? Just anyone!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
The light shadow Forming from the boys body projected on the mountains,
It was as if he was bigger then the Mountains.
His shadow was knelling, and his hands were the only thing holding him away from the dirt.
The drops as he cried only made a puddle in the sand.
So hard to go on he said as a tear tickled his cheek.
It just seems way easier to give in.
He got up and picked up his latern that had been makeing his shadow on the mountains.
He'll need it to guide himself through the darkness of the world.
He walked untill he found a lightning bug. A little light here and there from the lighting bugs could be helpfull.
He walked onto a beach were he felt the easy breeze of the sea.
He did not fell the breeze without getting sand in his eyes though.
Then he relized theres always a catch.
The trees that were so beautyfull, were cut down where he used to write.
The happiness that gave him a reason to live was countered by just wanting to live.

I never want to fade away...........................................
I never want to burn out..............................................
I never want to be alone..............................................
I never want to be sad.................................................
I always want to be loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

© Copyright 2005 Chuck (myowncambria at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/998811-Dear-Sorrow-Boy