*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1016181-The-Best-Birthday-Party-Ever---A-BCOF-Prompted-Story
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #2251487
Guided by prompts from WDC blogging challenges... and of course, life
#1016181 added August 26, 2021 at 1:23pm
Restrictions: None
The Best Birthday Party Ever - A BCOF Prompted Story
Day 3208 August 26, 2021
Please use these words in your entry today: Birthday, number, young, elderly, candles, paper, and a clown.


They all gathered in the house to celebrate Grandma's ninetieth birthday. The young, middle aged, and elderly all packed into the small house together, as no one wanted to miss this special day. Someone even hired a clown to bring laughter to the monumental event. Grandma wasn't fond of clowns though, and asked Auntie why they couldn't have hired a male stripper instead. Auntie responded that a stripper would not have been appropriate with all the little ones running about. Many of us chuckled at Grandma's continued spunk. She'd always been a strong and blunt woman, way ahead of her time. Momma decided it was time to light the candles on the cake for Grandma to blow out. But the funny thing about having as many candles as the number of years being celebrated, when you are celebrating that many years, the first candles you light tend to be melted down quite a bit by the time you finish lighting the last of them. Grandma just told her to get rid of all the candles but one and she would just blow it out and that would be just fine. Said she didn't need any fire hazards in her house at her age. After the candle was blown out and everyone had their fill of cake, punch, and ice cream, the presents were brought out for Grandma to open. She slowly and carefully opened each present making sure she didn't rip the wrapping paper and replacing those gifts that arrived in bags back into the bag they came out of. This had the children going nuts, as they were ready for Grandma to get to each of their presents faster than she was going. All in all, everyone had a wonderful time and left with tears in their eyes and memories of the best birthday party ever.


LeJenD'Poet - Just ME

** Image ID #2254180 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2021 LeJenD' (UN: lejendpoet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LeJenD' has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1016181-The-Best-Birthday-Party-Ever---A-BCOF-Prompted-Story