*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1020516-Time-to-Rock-n-Roll
by Tanith
Rated: E · Book · Writing.Com · #2135844
With coffee and writing implements at hand, I can determine the shape of today.
#1020516 added November 1, 2021 at 7:23am
Restrictions: None
Time to Rock 'n Roll!!!
Here it is. November 1st. First day of NaNoWriMo!

And despite everything in the last year...the sorrow, the frustration, the fear, the grief...I am sitting here excitedly. I have only the vaguest idea of how to start on my selected project, but start I will...and we will see how it goes. I definitely have a setting in mind for the opening scene, now I just need the scene to reveal itself to me. I have my main character, my time period, and even my target audience in mind. It's just a small handful of pieces in the jigsaw puzzle of my story, but I'm going to start putting them together. I need this.

And the best part? If this project works as I hope I will, it will become a series of books that youngsters the age of my protagonist will dash into their local library to snap up. Or their local bookstore. Or scramble to download from their E-book vendor. Whatever. What matters is that the story gets told. There is, to my mind, no higher calling.

With that in mind, let's go.

© Copyright 2021 Tanith (UN: tanith49 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tanith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1020516-Time-to-Rock-n-Roll