*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1022661-Part-five
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fantasy · #2260357
Earth is abandoned and a ship is crashed on an alien planet.
#1022661 added December 1, 2021 at 7:44pm
Restrictions: None
Part five
Hannah awoke from sleep as loud ringing woke her from a deep sleep.” What the fuck!” She shouted it came out more like wafu. Hannah‘s first instinct was to kick the phone but since she was one of the few privileged. Some bullshit privilege seems more like a curse now. But still, she had the phone and there were only a few numbers that would be calling at 2 A.M. “ dafuck” Hannah said before picking up the phone.” A riot has broken out in your village end it before we do “then the line went dead. “ what friendly customer service thats Cap Vill for you “ Hannah said and dialed the number to the police station. “ hello” graces voice said and on the first ring too. “ so I just got a call from the capital there’s a riot “ Hannah said. “ “ oh yes dear it started when Captain Horace went out on patrol claiming he had enough evidence on Shannon to arrest them,” Grace said. “ he was always obsessed with them Jorge and Shannon, “ Hannah said. “ I never saw anything wrong with them they never bothered anybody,” Grace said. Hannah held her tongue she didn’t care Who the people in her Village worshiped and thought it was hypocritical that the government should force this on everybody while letting other earth culture slide. But Hannah needed to be careful you never knew who was tapping the phones. “ well there’s a riot and we need to stop it or the police will” Hannah said. “ OK we’re on it dear, “ Grace said. “ and Grace one more thing” Hannah added. “ yes chief?” “ Who won the pole on Horace ?” “ oh, Ahmed he called it ” Grace answered. “ dammit one of these days I’ll win that pole and be able to leave this place”. Hannah said “ what was that chief?” Grace asked. But Hannah had already hung up the phone.

While all that was happening in that small village, we move up into the air and travel over to the capital Village. Which is northwest of where our story is going on. The capital village is the largest if we were to compare it to a US city it would be the size of Baltimore Maryland. It housed many people Who worked for The state government and workers of the various State corporations. It also housed The ship which brought them to Harmony. It was concealed under the government palace. The capital or Cap Vill for short also has another secret name. Elon Ville after its founding father. Because of its closeness to the ship. The people there enjoyed more technology than in the Outer villages. Like smartphones and streaming services and social media. Which came at the price all things in life do, that if you were born in the capital village you could never leave, and no one from the outside could ever enter.

But we move past that to the palace, The palace is a three-story building made impressively with marvel with Stain glass windows. It had marvel stairs with a grand wood door. With gold door knockers, A gold mine had been found Beyond The outer villages. A small vein but worth it, they had also apparently landed in the right spot. Because oil had been found near the capital village. But since the only thing connecting The villages was a railroad track. This was too of course make traveling from Village to village impossible, and since The capital village was connected by A light rail. The oil was not used.

But let us move to the capital palace and on the important part. Which was the basement and below the basement was the ship and on that ship, we find president Helen she is a 40-year-old woman.She looked French and was proud of it she loved her soft skin and her deep brown eyes. She kept in good shape and practiced martial arts. Saying that she wanted to be able to defend herself and not rely on others. She sat at her desk eating a bag of chips and enjoying One of the last Cocacola‘s on the ship. The privileged like her got to enjoy these dwindling earth treats. Rumors of Earth stuff had gotten out it had since they had planned the revolution on the ship. When they had decided The new planet had to be purer than their old world. When they had overthrown Elon and crashed the ship into this planet. When they had begun teaching the father Abraham bit to the school children even though they knew that it would irritate the parents. But they had to they couldn’t let this world end up like earth and it had worked well somewhat. That damn book The history of our travels kept popping up now and again. Like here in Village 45 Helen thought as she watched her computer. Why couldn’t they just get it she thought” ma’am an incoming message,” her robotic droid assistant said. “ tell them to call back later I’m busy” Helen began to say. “ but it’s from Earth” The assistant added and at that Helen’s blood went cold. for they had not spoken to Earth in 170 years.      
© Copyright 2021 Man in black (UN: maninblack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Man in black has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1022661-Part-five