*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1037646-A-childs-Terrifying-trip-to-the-movies---Brahmstra
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2272179
A series of stories involving my family's battle against Foreign movies.
#1037646 added September 23, 2022 at 11:25am
Restrictions: None
A child's Terrifying trip to the movies - Brahmāstra
It was Friday night, September 9th, 2022, and your whole family is currently over for a big celebration. They are celebrating over the fact that the kids are going into a sporting tournament tomorrow and everyone is quite excited tonight! They also wanted you to cook them all food while they are over. Since you didn't feel like doing that much cooking, you decided to do something simple...making grilled cheese sandwiches!


Since you know that asshole brother likes to make his grill cheese sandwiches fancy, you decided to try to one-up him and try to make yours better! You decided to, instead of simply putting in slices of cheese between the bread, to dice up some cheese from a block of cheese. You then grab a bottle of Mayo and squirted some onto the diced up cheese and started to mix it up as well. Since the blocks of cheese is a bit too big, you decided to add in another step...putting the mixture into a blender!


You blended up the mixture until it was this nasty looking paste. You think you might of done something wrong, but continued on with the cooking. You then put a tablespoon of butter into the hot skillet and instead of swishing the butter around, you try to mix the butter up with an oversized spatula, but only made yourself look foolish. You then put the sandwiches on and started to cook them. After a while, you notice that the cheese wasn't melting...this is not a good sign! Even though at this point, the bread was starting to burn, the cheese has yet to melt! At this point, your girlfriend rolls her eyes and attempts to call out for a pizza. You get mad and get into a heated argument with her. As you two argue loudly, the smoke alarm suddenly goes off and you realize that the cheese sandwiches are on fire!


You then pick up the pan and chuck it into the sink and put out the fire with water! At this point, your girlfriend picks up the phone and makes the call...


As you eat a slice of pizza, you growl to yourself as you think of all the ways you are going to get back at that bastard tomorrow as soon as you get your hands on him...

THE NEXT DAY...

It was September 10th, 2022, and you are waking up as your phone is going off with a reminder text on it. You look over the reminder text and remember what is happening today: Your brother is going to see another dumb Indian movie called Brahmāstra!


You were so agitated because your family was going to go to a kids' sporting tournament today and wanted Ross to come along, but he would rather be with those terrorists than with his whole damn family! As you spend the morning making plans to get back at that asshole, you started to get both a bit nervous...and hungry! So you decided to call up a sandwich shop and order about 100 sub sandwiches.
A pig with about 100 sandwiches

As you were bringing the boxes in, your girlfriend asks what the Hell is with the sandwiches and you tell her that it was lunch. She flips out and tells you that is way too many damn sandwiches to eat and you kindly reply with "Bitch, I'm hungry, and we are about to go on a mission!" She rolls her eyes as she knew what this means and gets the kids ready to take to her parents' house.

After you get filled up with all of those sandwiches, you decided to check over your equipment to make sure everything is in tip top shape before you encounter that fucking bastard! As you arrive at the theater, you gaze over the building's strange appearance before you put the camera on your stick and shove it into your pants. You once again manage to get inside the building and try to get a ticket for the movie, but to your shock it was sold out! You sigh before you buy a ticket for another movie. You then manage to slip pass the concession stand...but unfortunately run into a security guard again. He asks for a ticket stub and you again refuse to present one. You attempted to get around him and into the showroom, but he quickly grabs you and starts to drag you out of the building!


You have forgotten how rough these guards are at dragging you out of the building! Just as you think your arm was about to be ripped off, he throws you out the front door, along with your girlfriend, before slamming the door! Your girlfriend asks if you are alright, but you sat there in a daze from both the pain and from the embarrassment. You then get cranked up and ask your girlfriend to take you to an Olive Garden and she replies with, "But you are supposed to be on a di-," "Bitch, I SAID TAKE MY ASS TO OLIVE GARDEN!"


You start things off by ordering a bowl of Chicken & Gnocchi soup, then ordering up some Lasagna Frittas, then finally, a bowl of spaghetti and meatballs! As you eat all of this food, you feel a familiar pressure in your gut. You try to hold it in, but it was becoming quite painful! You look around in the restaurant before you lean over and try to let out some gas quietly, but ended up with anything but a silent fart. Not only was your fart strong enough to vibrate the seat, but a bit more than just air came out. You felt something warm and goey come out between your butt cheeks as well! You get beet red and ask your girlfriend to pay for the food as you slip out while trying to cover up your big butt! You run behind some thick bushes and take off your shirt, using it as a makeshift toilet paper as the nasty load slips out from between your butt cheeks and onto the ground. As you dirty up your shirt with your ass, you catch your girlfriend with her phone out, aiming it at you! You get more embarrassed and yell at her to knock it off! Thankfully, you have a spare shirt in the back to wear and you threw the "soiled" shirt in the back for "heavy duty" washing later.

A few hours later, you get quite hungry again and head to the kitchen that night, because that 500 lb. gut wasn't going to feed itself! You then decided to cook up a pot of chili and place the big pot on the stove. You open up the fridge and notice that the ingredients in the fridge...wasn't exactly fresh...


You realize that you were suppose to go shopping today after your ill-fated trip to the movies, but spent all of your money on sub sandwiches and a trip to Olive Garden. Not wanting to upset your girlfriend again and not wanting to go to the grocery store at this time of night, you decided to go on with cooking the chili! After a long while of cooking it, you were hoping your girlfriend wouldn't notice the odd taste in the chili. But then, after she takes a few bites, she stops and covers her mouth with a napkin as she coughs a bit. At this point, you start to panic and she looks at you, noticing. "Hun, what is in this chili?" You at first, lied about it and say that you put the usual stuff in it, then when she asks how old it is, you lie again and tell her it was fresh! She then gets mad and asks when was the last time you went to the damn grocery store. At that point, you confessed and say that a good bit of the food was rotten. She then asks why the fuck you didn't go to the grocery store and buy new ingredients and you yell back at her, saying that you spent all of the money on sub sandwiches and food at Olive Garden. Before she could yell back, she runs off dry heaving. You then hear her puking in the bathroom and decided to check in on her.
Just a person being sick

As she pukes out the rotten vegetables, you stand there, starting to feel guilty about cooking the rotten food. Just as she looks back at you with an evil look, you panic again and run down the hall as she starts to yell again.

"YOU FAT FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT! FIRST THING MONDAY, WE ARE GOING TO THE DOCTOR'S OFFICE AND I AM GOING TO TELL THE DOCTOR EVERYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED TODAY YOU FAT FUCKING PIECE OF SORRY ASS SHIT!!!"
© Copyright 2022 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1037646-A-childs-Terrifying-trip-to-the-movies---Brahmstra