*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038726-VERY-WEIRD-BUT-TRUE-update
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Activity · #2278633
A few things old and new.
#1038726 added October 8, 2022 at 11:15pm
Restrictions: None
VERY WEIRD BUT TRUE {update}
I watch tv to get entertainment, so I tend to see a lor of things. Well 3 days ago I was waiting on my aid to Comr. I was watching when the screen went blank. Of course, it made me upset. I started by pushing my remotes button. I could not change the channels. I tried turning it off and hoping it would reset. When I turned it on there in all its glory was a porn movie. OH, MY LORD? I quickly shut it off. I mean it was vulgar, my aid came in and I turned it back to see if she could fix it. she was shocked like and shut it down fast. She took the remote and clicked the cable button fast and it was back to normal. The next day I called my cable company and told them my story, I don't know if they believed me, but it is all true... Well come to find out I had ordered he movie and didn't know because of my bad eyesight My husband thought it was so funny. I go to the eye doctor SATURDAY, and I hope he can help me I don't think I could take another shock like that. The cable company didn't bill me and that was great. I hope you don't laugh too much; it could happen when you get older. I went to the docs, and I have cataracts in both eyes and a stigmatism. Now I am in line for laser repair.

© Copyright 2022 Penelope Moonbeam (UN: inkydinky33 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Penelope Moonbeam has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038726-VERY-WEIRD-BUT-TRUE-update