*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038980-10-10-22
Rated: E · Book · Opinion · #2282648
My thoughts about things.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1038980 added October 10, 2022 at 8:06am
Restrictions: None
10-10-22
Good morning Monday! (Coffee is on board, so I can say it like that *Smile* )
It always seems like the alarm goes off earlier on Monday than any other day of the week. Of course, my current alarm is a chocolate lab that has it stuck in her head we must get up at 5:00 or earlier. Hopefully, she learns to enjoy sleeping in sooner rather than later! Though it can be aggravating to climb out of that comfy bed, her bouncy joy is contagious and I end up being excited with her.
Fall is my favorite time of the year. After the excitement of Spring and Summer, I love the feeling that nature is winding down and preparing for a nap. It is also the time before some major holidays in our life and those get me feeling nostalgic and happy to decorate the house.
For some, this is a difficult time of the year. In our realm of the world, gray clouds can blanket the sky more days than not and even the blue sky days get bitterly cold. I feel lucky that I enjoy this time of the year and try my best to do things to help those that have a hard time with it.
I’ve been reading a lot of different works on here and enjoying all of them. I admit that not all of them are of genres that I would normally read, so it can be challenging, but it’s definitely been inspiring.
I see others who are struggling, seeking, reaching for their best and sometimes they hit the nail right on the head. Other times, they smack their thumb with the hammer, say a few choice words about the hammer and its parentage, and then they get right back to building.
In my times of doubt, I remind myself I am not alone in my struggles. I hope that my current and future works here serve the same role for others.
Now, to go get work done, so I can move on to fun - writing!

~
Today’s triumphs
Were once yesterday’s
Challenges.
~

© Copyright 2022 Mad(Hatter)die Stone (UN: stoland1999 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mad(Hatter)die Stone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038980-10-10-22