*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1039411-August-20-2018
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Book · Experience · #2283474
Life after death
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1039411 added October 19, 2022 at 10:53am
Restrictions: None
August 20, 2018
Life seems so pointless at times and other times it seems full of possibilities. Which way will I wake up and feel tomorrow? Will I feel like there is a never ending abyss waiting to take me down or will I feel like I can take on new challenges? Will I feel full of hope of full of sadness? I'm not sure when this uncertainty will end, but hopefully I can shake the darkness off and move forward with confidence.

How long did I live feeling like I had to make things work with what I had instead of living for what I truly wanted? How long did I deny myself feelings and deny myself the things I truly enjoyed and wanted in life? I don't want to be what someone else wants me to be any longer. I just want to be the me I am meant to be. The one who loves getting lost in stories, video games, and fantasy worlds. Who loves art and creativity. Who sees colour and life in music. Who feels the music in their veins. The one who wants to feel free to be herself and not worry about what anyone else thinks about who she is or how she presents herself.

I want to be full of childlike wonder and amazement for the world around me. Sit and stare at the sky and the clouds and see the shapes and patterns and figures that take me away with them. I want to get lost in the moment and forget everything else that is happening around me. I want to feel deeply - truly feel the world around me. Feel the vibrations in the air. Feel the dream-like state that I crave is okay to get lost in when I am alone or surrounded by people. Know that the spirit in my is real. Know that the spirit is alive and real.

© Copyright 2022 Crystal Dragon (UN: chantellemarie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Crystal Dragon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1039411-August-20-2018