*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1048739-Sort-of-writing
by NelY
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2292262
... where my muse goes for 2023 ...
#1048739 added April 25, 2023 at 1:39am
Restrictions: None
Sort of writing.
Koe pondered the question of whether reckless writing exists. Perhaps she has already done so. Writing freely, without constraint, allows for the expression of whatever thoughts come to mind. The words on the page reflect the writer's current state of being at the time of writing. The writer's emotions, whether they be anger, happiness, or bliss, are undoubtedly shaping the tone of their voice. The writer may even exhibit recklessness in the words they have inscribed. Perhaps Koe ought to label it as writing that stems from the depths of one's emotions. The notion of comprehensiveness and expansiveness in capturing the writer's emotions is a compelling one, as it allows for a more holistic understanding of their inner world. Indeed, the essence of humanity in this world of artificial insemination lies in our ability to feel. Koe has come to realise that perfection is not the ultimate goal. In fact, it is her imperfections that make her who she is. By embracing our flaws and quirks, we become more authentic and true to ourselves. It is in this imperfection that we find our true perfection.

© Copyright 2023 NelY (UN: nely at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NelY has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1048739-Sort-of-writing