*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1051962-Living-in-silence
by NelY
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2292262
... where my muse goes for 2023 ...
#1051962 added July 2, 2023 at 2:33am
Restrictions: None
Living in silence.
         
There exists a multitude beyond the realm of what currently resides within these words, yet I find myself unable to fully immerse myself in the intricacies of this perplexing existence. It was a matter that had consumed my entire being, a persistent presence throughout the entirety of my existence. It has played a role in shaping the person I have become, yet it is not the exclusive determinant of my essence. I have ventured into the realm of such endeavours, yet there were moments when evading utter immersion proved to be an arduous task. Tired. I found myself in a state of profound exhaustion, reaching the very limits of my being. It is within the realm of possibility that I may find myself succumbing to slumber. Even in the face of a new dawn, I find myself perpetually ensnared within the confines of a stagnant existence, devoid of the exhilaration that accompanies novel experiences. The unchanging nature of my existence remains a constant, an unyielding rhythm that persists without deviation. I must confess that I find myself utterly fatigued. My weary eyes, burdened by the weight of the world, yearn for the solace of slumber. I find myself unable to operate at full capacity unless I have indulged in the embrace of a complete night's slumber. Forever. In the vast expanse of existence, where the boundaries of reality blur and intertwine with the ethereal, one may find solace in the embrace of calm and tranquilly. It is in these moments of respite that, lately, I find myself preoccupied with the profound absence of sound.

© Copyright 2023 NelY (UN: nely at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NelY has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1051962-Living-in-silence