*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062318-A-trip-to-the-Movies-gone-bad---Beekeeper-Movie
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1062318 added January 12, 2024 at 11:32pm
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad! - Beekeeper Movie
It was January 8th, 2024, and you have just been woken up by your newly wed wife crying her eyeballs out in the bathroom! As you start to get up, you start to ponder and wonder if something has happened again. You think that maybe she slipped and fell in the shower again, or crapped her panties sometime this morning, or God forbid, she burned breakfast again! You would walk into the bathroom and ask what is wrong and she looks at you with her tears covered face and says, "I just got off the phone with my family...MY FATHER IS FUCKING DEAD!!!"


You couldn't fucking believe this shocking news! Sure, her dad wasn't exactly a healthy individual for the past couple of years, but you didn't think he would go so soon! You ask how it happened and she said that he had a heart attack while at a hospital!

For the rest of the week, you and your newly wed wife wept for her recently deceased father as this was so horrifying for you two!

On Friday, January 12th, 2024, you and your newly wed wife would be at a bar and grill drinking away to drown out your sorrows! While you keep in contact with your family, you get curious and check in on that bastard Ross to see what he is doing and find out that he is seeing a movie, "The Beekeeper!"


Are you fucking kidding? SOMEONE JUST DIED IN YOUR FAMILY AND THIS BASTARD IS ALREADY SEEING ANOTHER MOVIE?!? Oh, you are going to kick his ass for this! As you angrily stomp towards the vehicle, your newly wed wife would plead with you to let her drive, but you angrily tell her no and you both get inside and drive off! However, because of your reckless speeding and swerving, police were quick to pull you over...


As you get thrown into a jail cell, Ross's roommate would post the following video to your latest Facebook post:
© Copyright 2024 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1062318-A-trip-to-the-Movies-gone-bad---Beekeeper-Movie