*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1070947-Trip-to-Movies-gone-Bad---Kingdom-of-the-Planet-of-the-Apes
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1070947 added May 12, 2024 at 3:24am
Restrictions: None
Trip to Movies gone Bad! - Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes
It was Monday, May 6th, 2024, and you are still upset with how things went last weekend. On May 4th, you and your family was watching the Star Wars movies while bawling your eyeballs out. You were all upset because you and your family wished that Hollywood didn't bend over backwards last year and allowed the protestors of the WGA and SAG-AFTRA to stop movie productions and not only allowed foreign films to fill up your theaters, but they caused your ONLY MOVIE THEATER IN TOWN to get shut down! if they had arrested those protestors last year like they are arresting the Palestine protestors now, YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WOULDN'T BE IN THIS PREDICAMENT AND YOU ALL WOULDN'T HAVE TO SUBSCRIBE TO SHITTY NETFLIX!!!

On Tuesday, May 7th, 2024, you and your sister would go to the Texas Roadhouse to get a bite to eat.


While there, your sister watched in shock as you gobbled down, not 1, not 2, but 3 trays of rolls, a plate of loaded potato skins, and a "chicken fried steak" dinner down! She asks how in the Hell you are able to eat so much and you tell her that you are just starving and nothing else! She then started to push your buttons, asking if it is true that lately, you have been eating and drinking away your sorrows because you failed to see the eclipse last month. You at first deny it and then tell her to kindly mind her own fucking business as you dig into another tray of rolls! She would then keep interrogating you until you finally snap and tell her, that yes, you are eating your feelings, and yes, you are seeing a therapist about this...not by choice, BUT BY THE COMMANDS OF THE ASININE COURT OF LAW!!! After you two eat, you would have a hard time trying to get back up on your porch as your big gut was quite full of food!

On Wednesday, May 8th, 2024, you would receive a phone call from your sister, and you FINALLY get some good news for the first time in MONTHS...YOUR FAVORITE SANDWICH SHOP IS OPENED BACK UP!!!
You would be quick to grab your kids and wife and rush on over to the place and happily stuff your face with sub sandwiches to your heart's content as tears started streaming down your face again!
A pig with about 100 sandwiches

On Thursday, May 9th, 2024, after feeling quite guilty about having your Mother constantly take the bus to work, you would decide that for Mother's Day this year, you would get her car back from the tow yard! Ever since she had her vehicle towed, ILLEGALLY, BY THE SCAMMERS THAT DRIVE AROUND IN THESE BIG TOW TRUCKS, She had no choice but to take the bus to and from work! You and your wife would storm the tow company and demand her car back, but unfortunately, things don't go well for you...


Furious with this, you had half a mind to grab a gun somewhere just to shoot these fuckers! However, money was a bit tight as well, so you couldn't afford to get her another car from a used car lot, let alone from ANY dealership AT ALL!
So, you made a heart wrenching decision...to give her your late father's car...and your sister was not happy...AT ALL!


After hours of fighting with her, you managed to get your mom the car...
After that, you decided to call her house insurance company to check in on the claim in regards to the burn damages in the house...turns out, the claim got rejected because the insurance company didn't like the fact that her boyfriend was cooking food on the stove while drunk on Moonshine...THAT IS SUCH FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!


Sooner or later you are going to sue these bastards...however, that wouldn't be the worse news to come that day...
Later that afternoon, a tornado would come into town and knock out power for quite a number of places, including a few homes where your relatives live! The power company stated that due to major damages, it was going to take DAYS before power can come back on...lazy fucks...THEY SUCK YOUR WALLETS DRY OF MONEY ON THE BILLS, BUT DO FUCK ALL AND TAKE THEIR SWEET ASS TIME FIXING SHIT WHEN THINGS LIKE THIS HAPPEN...FUCKING THIEVES...

On Friday, May 10th, 2024, while your family waits for power to come back on, you find out that Ross is seeing another movie, which involves, "Planet of the Apes!"


Are you fucking kidding? YOUR FAMILY IS FIGHTING FOR THEIR LIVES WHILE WAITING FOR ELECTRICITY TO COME BACK ON, AND THIS ASSWIPE IS GOING TO THE MOVIES AGAIN?!? THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HIM?!?

On Saturday, May 11th, 2024, you would get news that one of your nieces has just been arrested at a Subway sandwich shop because she was seen stealing from a Wal-Mart!


Are you fucking kidding? SHE WAS JUST GETTING STUFF FOR HER HOUSEHOLD WHILE WAITING FOR POWER TO COME BACK ON! THE FOLKS AT WAL-MART SHOULD JUST LET HER HAVE IT FOR NOW AND ALLOW HER TO PAY FOR IT LATER!

However, while this was going on, your brother and his wife would get arrested, just for going into town just to have a few drinks!


That is fucking bullshit, HOW DARE THEY ARREST HER HUSBAND JUST FOR TRYING TO DEFEND HER! AND WHY DIDN'T THEY BRING HER CAR BACK TO THE HOUSE AS REQUESTED?!? SUCH MONSTERS!!!

You would then pull out your wallet and see if you have enough money to go to the movies and confront the bastard...unfortunately, you would come up a bit short for movie tickets...IF THE REMAINING MOVIE THEATERS WEREN'T SO GODDAMN EXPENSIVE, AND SO FAR OUT OF TOWN, YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TO DO SOME DEEP DIGGING INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT FOR MONEY, AND YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WOULD OF BEEN ABLE TO GO!!!

You would then proceed to let out a big sigh before turning on your TV and logging into your Netflix account...


You would then proceed to watch that stupid Netflix show your wife loves...really, IF HOLLYWOOD DID NOT LET WGA AND SAG-AFTRA GET AWAY WITH THEIR BULLSHIT, OR HELL, EVEN GET THEIR SHIT STARTED, OR BETTER YET, JUST AIR BOMBED THE BASTARDS, YOU WOULDN'T BE STUCK AT HOME ON THE COUCH WATCHING THIS SHIT...
Title card for "Baby Reindeer," on Netflix.
© Copyright 2024 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1070947-Trip-to-Movies-gone-Bad---Kingdom-of-the-Planet-of-the-Apes