*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1071660-A-trip-to-the-Movies-gone-bad---Hit-Man-Movie
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2276445
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1071660 added May 24, 2024 at 11:36pm
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad - Hit Man Movie
It was May 20th, 2024, and you and your family are still waiting for the power to come back on! The power has been going on and off for weeks now because of all of the tornadoes in the area as well as the electric company taking their sweet ass time coming to and fixing your shit! Of course, you were told it's because you live out in the boonies, but that doesn't give them an excuse to be so fucking slow!

On Wednesday, May 22nd, 2024, you get power back on, and just as you predicted, as soon as yet, another storm hits, you lose power again, just HOURS after you got it restored!

On Thursday, May 23rd, 2024, as you are waiting for the power to be restored, AGAIN, you would find out that Ross is seeing yet, another movie!


Are you fucking kidding? YOUR FAMILY HAS BEEN FIGHTING OFF STORMS, TORNADOES, AND BLACKOUTS LEFT AND RIGHT, AND THIS PRICK IS STILL GOING TO THE MOVIES?!? THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HIM?!?

On Friday, May 24th, 2024, you would be given some horrible news! Last night, while your daughter was paying her friends a visit at a homeless shelter, she would be arrested on a warrant over an accusation of her punching her parole officer!


Are you fucking kidding? How dare they haul your daughter off while she was starving! Furious with all of this nonsense, you would hop into your truck and drive off into the town Ross is in to confront him! You would then pull over at a gas station to get some extra smokes for the road before leaving to confront Ross at the theaters! However, you didn't like how much the bitches were charging you for cigarettes, so you decided to throw a tantrum like a baby and threw the smokes back at them! You then decided to slip into a restroom and light up a cigarette where, once again, you were getting harassed by a worker! She tells you that you can't smoke in the bathroom, but you kindly tell the bitch to fuck off! Of course, this would lead to the workers calling the cops on you...


As you get hauled off to jail with a black eye, Ross's roommate would post the following video to your latest Facebook post:
© Copyright 2024 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1071660-A-trip-to-the-Movies-gone-bad---Hit-Man-Movie