*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
19
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1074048-My-Single-Sentence-Scene-Outlines
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1074048 added July 16, 2024 at 11:28pm
Restrictions: None
My Single-Sentence Scene Outlines
My Single-Sentence
Scene Outlines


Why did it take me so long to update my Water Wars scriptwriting project? It’s because I had a lot of numbering to do. It wasn’t just the numbering for the characters, though. That wasn’t that hard to do. But the way I did it was hard and time-consuming.

I could have started over from scratch and erased all the sentences as much as possible. But I didn’t do that this time. The sentences were kept. All I needed to do was plug in the scene number for the individual characters. That’s why it took me so long to do my numbering.

It’s not as bad as it reads. After all, the scene numbers are the same for each Act. It is the character name associated with these scene numbers that are different from one Part or Episode. Each Act begins and ends with either Chaad, Suuri, or Hoolle. The other six three-part scenes take up the rest of each Act.

The same is somewhat true for Reen, Voonc, and Kiirra. Except there are two scene characters at the beginning, the middle, and the end of each Act. Four other scene numbers take up the rest of that Act for ten scenes per Act. That totals forty scenes for Chaad, Suuri, and Hoolle and twenty for Reen, Voonc, and Kiirra.

What am I trying to write about today? It’s what I’m ready to start doing with my Water Wars scriptwriting project. I’m ready to start working on my single-sentence Scene Outlines. If I had started from scratch, I would be starting to write my single-sentence Act Breakdowns.

I don’t need to do my Act Breakdowns or my single-sentence Story Outlines because I have already done them. They have already been done. That’s why it has taken me so long to update my numbering. If I hadn’t of done it that way, I would be ready to start writing my Act Breakdowns.

Of course, I will probably be re-writing some of my Act Breakdowns and single-sentence Story Outlines. But I don’t think it will be that bad if I need to do too many at all. After all, while I was updating my numbering, I was glancing at my single sentences. Most of them look like they won’t need updating either.

Getting ready to start working on my single-sentence Scene Outlines isn’t all I have done today with this project. I have also set up my single-paragraph Outlines. Of course, they are the same as my single-sentence Outlines right now. But they won’t be once I start writing my single-paragraphs for these Outlines.

Tomorrow, I will start writing these single-sentence Scene Outlines. There are one hundred and eighty scene numbers per Part or Episode. So, I don’t know how many of them I will get written tomorrow. I’m hoping I can get at least one hundred and eighty, though.

I may be able to get at least that many written tomorrow. After all, I know my brother and I have a few things that we need to do tomorrow. But I don’t think it will take us that long to do them. if so, I should have plenty of time to work on these Outlines.









© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1074048-My-Single-Sentence-Scene-Outlines