*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
19
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1074092-One-Hundred-and-Eighty-Barely
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1074092 added July 17, 2024 at 11:33pm
Restrictions: None
One Hundred and Eighty Barely
One Hundred and Eighty Barely


It wasn’t easy. But I got one hundred and eighty single sentences written today on my Water Wars scriptwriting project. I also got Part One of my single-sentence Scene Outline done today. After all, there are one hundred and eight scenes in a Part or Episode.

I was hoping I would get another thirty, sixty, or somewhere in between thirty and sixty single sentences written today. But I didn’t get that many written. It was barely one hundred and eighty. Why didn’t I get more written today? What is the usual reason why I don’t get more writing done in a day?

That’s right, it’s because of what my brother and I had to do today. we didn’t have a lot that we needed to get done today. but it took us almost two hours to do them. As a result, instead of eight hours to work on this project today, I had about six hours.

My lack of time wasn’t the only reason I didn’t finish more of my writing today. I think I had a lack of concentration and a lack of sleep too. Maybe it’s because this is Part One of my Movie Introduction for this project. But I had some problems concentrating on these Outlines. I had some problems with sleeping too.

I thought I had about seven to seven and a half hours of sleep last night. But it appears I only got about six hours of sleep if I got that much. After all, I have been fighting sleep all day today. Luckily, I haven’t had any while writing this blog entry.

I’m always worrying about that. With only about an hour before the end of today, I can’t afford to nod off or worse. After all, I don’t want to miss another blogging day. So far, I have been lucky not to do that. But sooner or later it probably will. I only hope that it doesn’t happen anytime soon.

My goal today was to get at least one hundred and eighty single sentences done today. And that’s what I did. I don’t know why I did only that many. But that’s what I got. Hopefully, I can do that again tomorrow, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I hope it will be better than that.

If I can get another thirty or sixty single sentences written over the next four days, I will be done writing these Scene Outlines by about the end of this weekend. That’s what I’m hoping I will be doing. But I won’t count on that happening until it does. I have hoped that before only to have something come up to stop it from happening.

As far as I know, my brother and I don’t have too much that we need to get done over the next few days. I’m sure we have a few things each day we need to do. But hopefully, it won’t be too time-consuming. If that’s true, I may be able to get these Scene Outlines done by the end of this week.







© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1074092-One-Hundred-and-Eighty-Barely