*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
19
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1074633-Another-Twenty-Barely
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1074633 added July 31, 2024 at 11:06pm
Restrictions: None
Another Twenty Barely
Another Twenty Barely


Today has been great regarding the single paragraphs for Part Two and Episode One for my Single-Paragraph Scene Outlines for my Water Wars scriptwriting project. That’s right, I finished Part Two of the Movie Introduction for this television series. I also got the first six single paragraphs for Episode One.

Unfortunately, I barely got the sixth single paragraph from the Teaser Act of Episode One before I started writing this blog entry for today. I don’t know how I got so many single paragraphs written today. All I know is that once I started writing them, I couldn’t stop.

Of course, it helped that my brother and I didn’t have too much we needed to get done today. and what we needed to do we didn’t need to leave the house to do it. That helped a lot with me getting so much writing done today. I don’t know if that’s the only reason why I got that much written today. but it was a reason.

I think the weather was a reason why I got twenty single paragraphs written today. The weather was extremely hot today. But my brother and I didn’t have to go out in it. He had to go out briefly, but it was in the morning when it wasn’t too high. I stayed in all day today.

Between, the weather and what my brother and I needed to do today is the reason why I got so many single paragraphs written today. A halfway decent night’s sleep helped a lot too. But not as much as the weather and what we did today. I only got about seven hours of sleep last night. That was enough for me to stay awake today.

Since I didn’t go out in this heat was another reason why I got more written today. I didn’t feel weak and tired today. Of course, I still had my asthma problems to deal with. But I have them almost constantly all year round. It’s worse during the summer, but it’s always there.

Hopefully, tomorrow will be as good as it was today. But I don’t think it will be. As far as I know my brother and I don’t have anything we need to do tomorrow. but I have something I need to do myself tomorrow. It’s in the middle of the afternoon, and it should only take about an hour to do it. So, it may not affect my writing too much.

If I’m lucky, I will get another fifteen single paragraphs written for this project. Hopefully, it will be a little bit more than that. But fifteen would be fine with me. Ten to fifteen would be fine too. But I would prefer it to be fifteen to twenty. I’m hoping it will be at least fifteen.








© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1074633-Another-Twenty-Barely