*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1074766-A-trip-to-the-Movies-gone-bad---Its-a-Trap-Movie
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2321970
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1074766 added August 4, 2024 at 1:33pm
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad! - It's a Trap Movie
It was Saturday, August 3rd, 2024, and you have just been rudely woken up by hotel staff! Apparently, your wife didn't appreciate you spending the family's credit card at all of those fancy restaurants throughout the week, so she called the bank and canceled the card! You pleaded with the motel staff to PLEASE let you stay another night or two, but they would only end up giving you the boot...

You would pick up your phone and call in an Uber to take you to the place that you hoped you wouldn't have to go to...your sister's house...
As you arrive at your sister's beat-up trailer home, your sister would storm out onto the porch and ask what the Hell you are doing there. You explained to her that your wife is still mad at you and won't let you into the house! Your sister would roll her eyes before she would finally let you into her house...
As you walk into the house, half of the walls inside are torn out and there are barely any functioning light bulbs. You ask your sister what the deal was and apparently, she couldn't afford a proper remodeling crew, so she is remodeling the house herself...
This would cause you to cuss under your breath, wishing the worst for that bastard Ross...if your father was still alive, he wouldn't allow his daughter to live in such squalor!
You would then agree to go on a shopping trip with your sister and her two sons and one of their girlfriends. The first stop was at a store named "Ross"


While her kids were buying new clothes and backpacks for school, you would bitch and whine about how they weren't selling clothes that were big enough to fit your bloated body. Your sister would just simply reply by telling you to man up! The next stop on the shopping trip was a Nike shoe store.


While there, you had to plead with your sister to PLEASE let you buy a new pair of shoes because your current ones got tore up while you were in prison! She eventually gives in and buys your shoes along with the shoes for her sons and girlfriend. After you all leave the store, your big gut started to rumble...you know what this meant...you ask your sister to drive you to a pizza hut, but she tells you she doesn't want to spend a bunch of money on pizza, but that would cause you to snap and yell at her until she finally gives and agrees to drive you and the kids to get pizza!


After you had your fill of a dozen pizzas, you decided to check in on that bastard Ross and see that he was ORIGINALLY was going to see the new "trap" movie, but suddenly became ill and was unable to go!


You looked at the trailer for the movie and it looked interesting. You talked your sister and her sons and girlfriend into going to see the movie with you. After you get your popcorn and snacks, your group would sit down for the movie.


Your group thought the movie was alright. However, while at the movies, you would get some horrible news! Apparently, your mother got upset again over Ross being with the foreigners again, so she decided to try to pay him a visit...unfortunately, some cops would pull her over before she could get very far...


Sometime later, your other sister would go and try to bail her out sometime later, but because the cops were giving her grief, she decided to lash out, causing her to get arrested as well!


Your first sister, in a blind panic, would drive off in a hurry, leaving you stranded! You would let out a big sigh before you walk over to a nearest convenience store to get some snacks...
Unfortunately, you still don't have much money on you, so you decided to do the one thing you always do when broke...STEAL!
Unfortunately, the store staff would catch you in the act and start to give you trouble! You would get into an argument with them before a cop would walk in. You would let out a sigh of a relief and demand that the cop arrest the Indian workers for giving you grief, but instead, he grabs you and drags you outside, telling you that you are now being trespassed! You would try to explain yourself, but the cop is taking none of it!


As you get hauled off to jail again, Ross's roommate would post the following video to your latest Facebook post:
© Copyright 2024 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1074766-A-trip-to-the-Movies-gone-bad---Its-a-Trap-Movie