*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1075001
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2272179
A series of stories involving my family's battle against Foreign movies.
#1075001 added August 10, 2024 at 1:20am
Restrictions: None
Child's scary trip - twilight of the warriors: walled in
It was August 5th, 2024, and you are finally out of jail! You are still furious over how the cops arrested you and your wife and towed your truck! You finally manage to get it back from the tow yard! The rest of the week would be going by smoothly until Thursday, August 8th, 2024, you would find out that Ross is going back to the International Movie Theater, but it's not to see a dumb Indian film this time...
Twilight of the Warriors: Walled In poster

Now he is watching films made by the Chinese?!? Is he fucking crazy?!? DOES HE NOT REMEMBER HOW LAST YEAR, THEY SENT SPY BALLOONS TO FLY OVER THIS COUNTRY AND THREATENED TO WIPE TAIWAN AND HAWAII OFF THE MAP?!?
You would then make plans to confront the bastard again at the International Movie Theater tomorrow...

On the morning of August 9th, 2024, you would get some bad news! While your mother was out shopping at a grocery store, just getting the bare essentials, she would get some grief from the grocery store's management because she was allegedly drinking some booze as she was shopping! Your mother would give the management lip and leave the store with her goods, but she wouldn't get far before she was tackled by police!


Are you fucking kidding?!? HOW DARE THESE FUCKING PIGS TREAT YOUR MOTHER LIKE A BAG OF TRASH!!!
Furious with this, you would get in your truck and attempt to haul it to the next town to try to save your mother! However, after blazing through a few stop signs without bothering to stop, the Sheriff's office would see that and try to pull you over! This would cause you to go into a blind panic and make you drive back home! However, as soon as you pulled into the driveway of your family's home, the officers would be quick to tackle you and arrest you as well!
(Warning: the following media contains actual children getting distraught. If this upsets you, DO NOT PLAY!)


As you get hauled off to jail again, Ross's roommate would post the following video to your latest Facebook post:
© Copyright 2024 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1075001