*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1075387-A-trip-to-the-Movies-gone-bad---Alien-Romulus
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2321970
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1075387 added August 17, 2024 at 11:09am
Restrictions: None
A trip to the Movies gone bad - Alien: Romulus
It was Monday, August 12th, 2024, and you have just gotten out of jail! You couldn't believe that the cops arrested you while you were sipping on your Moonshine! You would spend all day fuming about this!

On Tuesday, August 13th, 2024, and you just started hearing rumors from your family that Ross may be going back to the International Movie Theater later this week! Furious with this, you would make a racially insensitive joke and post it on Twitter! You would go to bed that night, happy that you got back at the rag heads!

You would wake up the next morning on Wednesday, August 14th, 2024, to see strange notifications from Twitter! You would shrug it off before you would try to log on to your account and see this...
Image of a restricted account

Are you fucking kidding?!? IT WAS JUST A GODDAMN JOKE!!! AND YOU BET YOUR BOTTLE OF MOONSHINE THAT IT WAS PROBABLY THAT FUCKING SKANK AGAIN THAT FLAGGED YOUR SHIT! PROBABLY THE SAME FUCKING SKANK THAT ATTACKED YOUR BROTHER'S WIFE AND CUT UP HER ARM!!!


You would bitch about this all day!

The next day, on Thursday, August 15th, 2024, you would find out that your bastard brother Ross is planning to see another horror movie at Imax!


Are you fucking kidding? YOUR FAMILY IS STRUGGLING TO PUT FOOD ON THE TABLE AND KEEP THE LIGHTS ON, AND THIS BASTARD IS SEEING ANOTHER HORROR MOVIE AT AN IMAX THEATER?!?
You would plan to confront the bastard tomorrow...

However, you would wake up on Friday to some terrible news! Apparently, one of your nieces was caught shoplifting, tight on money thanks to the greedy utility companies, and would be giving cops Hell the whole time!


You would get cranked up over this before you would start to make your way to the Imax Theater! As you drive down the road, you would notice that you are low on the liquid courage! So, you decided to stop at a convenience store to try to restock!


You decided to sample the booze before buying it and started to open up a can and down some beer! After a couple of big cans, store staff would ask you to please clean up your mess and pay for the booze, but instead of being civil about it, you decided to give them lip before walking out with the stolen booze! As you get more intoxicated, cops would arrive to arrest you for causing a stink at the store!


As you get hauled off to jail again, Ross's roommate would post the following video to your latest Facebook post:
© Copyright 2024 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1075387-A-trip-to-the-Movies-gone-bad---Alien-Romulus