*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
19
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1075720-Should-Be-This-Month-After-all
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1075720 added August 25, 2024 at 11:22pm
Restrictions: None
Should Be This Month After all
Should be This
Month After All


Only have fifty-one single paragraphs left to write before I’m finished writing my single-paragraph Story Outlines for my Water Wars scriptwriting project. That’s right, I got another twenty paragraphs written today. I only needed seventeen paragraphs to finish Episode Three, Floating Weapons. At first, I didn’t think I would get that many.

I didn’t get started writing these single paragraphs until about two thirty my time. That meant I only had about five hours of writing time to finish writing these seventeen paragraphs. The first eight took me almost three hours to write. That’s why I was surprised I got so many written.

Luckily, once I started writing the Tag Act for this episode it went a lot faster. I was going to stop at fifteen single paragraphs. After all, that has been my average per day this last week. At least most of the days have been an average of fifteen. Some have been a little less, and some have been more, a lot more.

The only problem with only writing fifteen single paragraphs is that it left two paragraphs to finish the third episode of this project. I didn’t want to do that. If it would have been four to six, I would have done it. But it wasn’t. it was only two.

That wasn’t the only problem, though. I also had about an hour to spare. And the way I had been writing today, I figured I would have enough time to write five more single paragraphs. Two paragraphs to end Episode Three, Floating Weapons, and the first three paragraphs for the Teaser Act of the last single paragraph Story Outline.

Sometimes I have problems starting a new Part or Episode. But I haven’t seemed to be having that problem lately. Especially with my Episodes. I know what I want to write. But I don’t know how to write it. That hasn’t been my problem lately. Hopefully, it will stay that way.

It helps that my brother and I didn’t have anything that we needed to do today. If we did, I may have been lucky to get ten single paragraphs written today. Luckily, we didn’t. That’s why I got twenty written today instead. That also means I only have fifty-one paragraphs left to write before I finish these Story Outlines.

That’s why my blog title is what it is today. No matter how bad it gets in the next few days, I should be able to write at least ten single paragraphs per day. With six days left until the end of this month, I only need ten paragraphs per day to finish writing these Story Outlines.







© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1075720-Should-Be-This-Month-After-all