*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
2
6
7
8
9
10
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1075755-Where-Do-I-Go-From-Hear
Rated: E · Book · Biographical · #2177669
A metaphor for my take on life and how it affects me.
#1075755 added August 26, 2024 at 5:07pm
Restrictions: None
Where Do I Go From Hear?
The day started out very nice, sitting outside enjoying the sunrise. It's not like it was when we lived in the foothills. My Porch was facing west and we could watch the sun makes its climb into the sky. Today our Porch faces east, so what we get is the change of color as the day emerges from night. It's different but you learn to enjoy where you are, and I make the most of it.

Today is Monday and I belong to a Bible Study Group of men. There are Seven of us when we're all in attendance. Today there was only four of us, but where two or more are gather to share the word the Lord is with us. I truly enjoy our study and the fellowship it allows. We talk about the problems we're dealing with asking for prayers. Then we get into the study portion, we are going through the Book of James and there are Lessons that ask question you are to answer, then we go around the table and read our answers. This group is from Calvary Chapel of Apple Valley of which I'm not involved with. I asked it I could join them because I wanted a closer walk with God. They excepted me and I've been going for a little over a year. I feel blessed to be included in the group and we have a good time and we talk about our answers. Sometimes I seem to come at the answers in a different way but in the end we still get to the same place. I really look forward to Mondays, it's a great way to start the week.

I attend another church called the Jess Ranch Community Church and I've only been going to it for a few months. Due to having several issues at home, I haven't really joined in on their Bible Study or other chances to meet people. I not very outgoing and don't walk up to people and introduce myself. This is something I should be doing but it is outside my comfort zone. It's something I would like to change but it's not easy. I'm not an extrovert or an evangelist, but I can talk about what I believe and why I believe. Anyway something to work on.

It's 88 degrees out side and it's 1:55pm. That temp is pretty good for August. We been having some unusual weather for the last few weeks. It's been a lot cooler than normal. I was talking to my wife this morning about it, usually it's not till middle of September before it starts cooling down in the evening and the morning are comfortable. The last weeks have been just that way, I'm not complaining just asking the Lord to keep it coming.

I'll call it quits for now - Remember
Life is Good and God is Great
















© Copyright 2024 lucky dog (UN: donyoung59 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lucky dog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1075755-Where-Do-I-Go-From-Hear