*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076011-Sept-1st---24th-Anniversary-Blogging-Week-Prompt-1-WC--300
Rated: 13+ · Book · Writing · #2278909
Just things that I think about now and then.
#1076011 added September 1, 2024 at 10:17am
Restrictions: None
Sept 1st - 24th Anniversary Blogging Week. Prompt 1 WC- 300+
Writing.Com saved my sanity. No kidding. Two years ago, I was seriously ill, as in "come to meet Jesus soon" kind of ill. My kids saved my life - literally. Writing.Com saved my sanity, as I've not worked since July of 2022. The four walls were closing in, and I needed to do something. I enjoy writing, and reading other peoples' work. The community was very welcoming, and gave me the kickstart that I needed to write what was on my mind. Thus, the saving of my sanity (Although, there are days I still question it, LOL).

There are so many activities here - challenges to both one's creativity, and some that are just for fun. I've participated in many of the activities, and have even listed some of them in a port in my portfolio.
For some reason, people think that some of the stuff I've done merits notice, and I am so very grateful for the encouragement. I've met a few friends here and the community is a safe place to express one's ideas and creativity. I have also come up with an anagrams game, and several different word searches on various topics, from serious to frivolous themes. You are welcome to check them out *BigSmile*.

The Anniversary party that is held here every year just adds to the wonderful sense of belonging here. I was honored this past spring with a "promotion" with going from a basic black suitcase to a yellow suitcase, being a Preferred Author. I think maybe it is a bit of an exaggeration, but what do I know *Laugh* ? I'm pretty outgoing and like to check things out. I've gotten a little out of the habit of doing regular reviews, but I want to get back into the game, so why not this month? New month, new adventures, and all that *Think*. I am also a fan of the trinkets. They aren't very expensive to make, and they are fun to share. I've also made up quite a few that are in my portfolio as well...so if you haven't checked them out, they are free for the collecting *Hug1**Smile**Hug2* !

I could not imagine not being a part of Writing.Com. As long as StoryMaster and StoryMistress keep this community active, I plan on hanging out and enjoying it. So that is the long and short of my adventures here on Writing.Com!

 


Prompt 1. Sept 1






signature updated by lili_in_fl

© Copyright 2024 AmyJo- Have a lovely day! (UN: ajar0627 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AmyJo- Have a lovely day! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076011-Sept-1st---24th-Anniversary-Blogging-Week-Prompt-1-WC--300