*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076060-Im-not-like-you---Words---212---for-Daily-Flash
Rated: 18+ · Book · Community · #2257034
Birthday Bash Relay. Excited on Second Place! Now for various WDC contests and activities
#1076060 added September 2, 2024 at 12:36am
Restrictions: None
“I’m not like you.” - Words: 212 - for Daily Flash
Physically, they were as comfortable as they could have been. The room was airconditioned, the sofa soft, the piped music playing a gentle tune. Yet all three of them were sweating. The sofa might as well not have been there, nobody was sitting on it. They were pacing, then stopping, then pacing again.

Reality shows, when real, were so different from when one watched them sitting on the sofa at home with the TV remote in hand. You couldn't switch to another channel here. You had to evaluate how you had performed in the task set and wonder whether you'd be the next to hear 'GOODBYE'. You had to prepare what you were going to say in your own defense.

The two men could be seen muttering to themselves. The lady's palms covered her mouth, but she was obviously muttering, too. Each was strategizing to pull themselves up - by bringing the other two down if needed. No holds barred.

In the boardroom, the first one pleading his case to the boss.

He talks about each of the twelve tasks so far, and his contribution to his team every time. Then, he brings out the best argument he has thought up. “I’m not like you.” he states, resolutely.

"You're right. You're not. GOODBYE."

© Copyright 2024 THANKFUL SONALI HAPPY WDC 24 (UN: mesonali at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
THANKFUL SONALI HAPPY WDC 24 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076060-Im-not-like-you---Words---212---for-Daily-Flash