*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076402-Trip-to-Movie-gone-bad---Beetlejuice-Beetlejuice-Beetlejuice
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2321970
A collection of stories about my family's trip to the movies going sour quite fast!
#1076402 added September 7, 2024 at 1:09am
Restrictions: None
Trip to Movie gone bad - Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Beetlejuice
It was September 2nd, 2024, and you have just gotten out of jail! You are still fuming over the fact that cops arrested you just for wanting to leave your kids and having a good time with some friends! This would mostly be an uneventful week until Wednesday, September 4th, 2024, you would hear about your aunt's declining health. Last year in October, she would be sent to the hospital because of complications caused by Covid. If she were to stay another month in the hospital, it would make it a WHOLE ENTIRE YEAR that she has been at the hospital due to Covid...AND IT WAS ALL THAT BASTARD ROSS'S FAULT!!!

IF HE HAD JUST DONE WHAT HE WAS ASKED TO DO AND STAYED AWAY FROM THE DAMN INTERNATIONAL MOVIE THEATER, YOUR AUNT WOULDN'T HAVE FOUGHT TOOTH AND NAIL FOR NEARLY A YEAR FOR HER LIFE BECAUSE OF THIS PIECE OF SHIT!!!


However, on the next day, on September 5th, 2024, you would find out that Ross is seeing the new Beetlejuice movie!


Are you fucking kidding? HIS AUNT IS DYING IN THE HOSPITAL, AND THIS PRICK IS SEEING ANOTHER MOVIE?!? Oh, you are going to confront him at the IMAX theater and kick his ass!

However, on Friday, September 6th, 2024, you would get a phone call this morning from your daughter's high school. Apparently, your daughter was caught smoking from a vape in the women's restroom and School Resource Officers have detained her! While she was detained, the SROs would find out that she has more drugs stashed away in an odd place...


Are you fucking kidding? HOW DARE THAT FUCKING COP TOUCH YOUR DAUGHTER LIKE THAT!!!!!
Furious with this, you would call up the local police department and attempt to yell at the cops while pretending to be a lawyer!


HOW DARE THOSE COPS HANG UP ON YOU LIKE THAT!!! THAT FUCKING TEARS IT, WHEN YOU GET DONE BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF ROSS, YOU ARE GOING TO PAY THESE PIGS A VISIT AS WELL!!!

Borrowing your wife's SUV, you would pick up some booze from a nearby store and start to chug it down as you drive! However, as you drive along the highway, you would start to get a bit sleepy and pull over onto the side of the road and take a quick nap...
However, you ended up sleeping on the side of the highway all night and ended up with the cops waking you up on the side of the highway!


As you get taken off to jail, Ross's roommate would post the following video to your latest Facebook post:
© Copyright 2024 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076402-Trip-to-Movie-gone-bad---Beetlejuice-Beetlejuice-Beetlejuice