*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076486-Mirandas-Upgrade
Rated: 13+ · Book · Erotica · #2326608
This is part 1 of a series
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1076486 added September 8, 2024 at 3:23pm
Restrictions: None
Miranda's "Upgrade"
It all started on a normal day; September 5th, 2050. The day that the school year resumes. Miranda displeased this and enjoyed the amenities that the summer provided. Despite this, Miranda had to get up, get dressed, and go to school. Miranda was starting 10th grade and, both her family and school were hoping that she wouldn't disobey the dress code so much and even causing others to do the same.

Miranda thought of those days but it got interrupted by her mom calling after again saying: "Miranda, you have to get out of bed and come eat". Miranda had an extremely nice room as she always got what she wanted: Fuzzy carpets, every type of shoe in existence, every skirt, shorts, shirt, pajamas, etc etc. The list went on and on and her closet was about the same size as her bathroom was; extremely large.

She took her blankets, sheets and pillows off and sat up at the edge of her bed wearing her usual bedtime outfit; White cropped t-shit and white denim shorts. She put on her skirt and shirt and went downstairs to go eat food. Her mother, as usual, told her she thought the skirt was too short and back in her day they didn't do that kind of stuff.

Miranda noticed a certain something that caught her eye in the holo-news. A special formula that would project fake clothing so that you could feel more free to wear what you wanted to school. It said it would take 2-5 days for the order to come through so Miranda packed her linked backpack and arrived at school shortly there after.

(still in process of writing)
© Copyright 2024 Reality Queen (UN: writter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Reality Queen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076486-Mirandas-Upgrade