*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
2
6
7
8
9
10
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076600-Responce-to-a-Prompt-about-James-Earl-Jones
Rated: E · Book · Biographical · #2177669
A metaphor for my take on life and how it affects me.
#1076600 added September 11, 2024 at 1:31am
Restrictions: None
Responce to a Prompt about James Earl Jones
Prompt: James Earl Jones died yesterday. Were you a fan of this man? What do you think his best acting roles were? Write about this in your Blog entry today?

I've often enjoyed watching James Earl Jones over the years. I was a fan, make that I'm a fan even though he is gone, I'll still enjoy the movies I like to watch.

Movies I've had the pleasure of watching were Star Wars, The Hunt For Red October, and Field of Dreams. In each the chapter he played was strong and domineering. As Darth Vader he was a master villain. The Hunt For Red October he was the skipper of a submarine who wanted something different. In Field of Dreams he was someone who was involved in finding the baseball players who came from a different time. He was also the voice of the Main character in Lion King.

These were just a few of his many roles, and he was well regarded on stage. I think he was well rounded and did a good job

© Copyright 2024 lucky dog (UN: donyoung59 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lucky dog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1076600-Responce-to-a-Prompt-about-James-Earl-Jones