*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
19
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1077056-Six-Numeric-Scene-Paragraphs
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1077056 added September 20, 2024 at 11:12pm
Restrictions: None
Six Numeric Scene Paragraphs
Six Numeric Scene Paragraphs


My brother and I were going to return to our old place one last time. And that we would be gone most of the day if not the whole day. Unfortunately, that didn’t happen. It will be Monday or Tuesday now. At least that is what the plan is right now. Who knows if that will happen or not? It could go either way with my brother.

Instead of getting everything out of there, we were going to return there today to get as much as we could in our car. But we didn’t do that either. So, I had the whole to start working on Part Two of the Movie Introduction to my Water Wars scriptwriting project. We didn’t do that either. Instead, we spend most of today doing other things.

Usually, when my brother and I do things that we need to get done that day, we normally do them outside our place. Today, that was only partially true. We did have a few things we needed to do outside our place. But it only took us a couple of hours to do. Unfortunately, the rest of what we needed to do was inside our house.

Unfortunately, it took us most of the remaining afternoon to finish doing what we needed to do. As a result, I only had about two hours to work on the Part Two Scene Outline for this project. Within those two hours, I got six numeric paragraphs written and four Establishing Shots. Ten paragraphs in two hours isn’t too bad for six numeric ones.

Under normal circumstances, I should have written at least four more paragraphs today if not for the time limit I had to work with. But it wasn’t just the time I had to write these paragraphs, though. I also had a lot of problems writing them. That’s a problem for most Episode openings. But it was different this time because it was a two-parter.

The way Part One ended, it ended with the ultimate cliffhanger. It looked like their first Threat destroyed them. After all, it ended with everything going dark. It sure did look like they had been destroyed. And that’s what I wanted it to look like. The first five scenes of Part Two were the aftermath of that destruction.

It took me a little longer to write these numeric scenes than usual because of what these scenes represent. It’s usually very hard to start a new episode. But it was even harder this time because of the explosive ending to Part One. The four Establishing Shots were easy to write, but they weren’t as hard to write as the six numeric scenes.

It's supposed to be raining all day tomorrow. As far as I know, it’s supposed to be heavy rain most of the time. I don’t think there will be any thunderstorms. But whether the weather is terrible, I don’t think my brother and I will be going anywhere tomorrow. That doesn’t mean we won’t have things to do around our place tomorrow too.

If my brother and I don’t have anything to do tomorrow, I should have about six or seven hours to work on this Scene Outline. I don’t know how many paragraphs I will be getting written tomorrow. But I will get as many of them as I can. I’m hoping it will be twenty-four to end this Teaser Act. It will probably be closer to fifteen to twenty.







© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1077056-Six-Numeric-Scene-Paragraphs