*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
19
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1077415-Back-to-Even
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1077415 added September 28, 2024 at 11:25pm
Restrictions: None
Back to Even
Back to Even


I’m back to an even number of paragraphs that I got written today for the Part Two Scene Outline for my Water Wars scriptwriting project. But it’s also an odd number. After all, I only got eleven paragraphs written today. That put my total of numeric scenes up to twenty. So, it’s an odd as well as an even number today.

It all depends on how I look at it. I was hoping I would have gotten twenty-one paragraphs written today. That would have ended Act Three of this Scene Outline. But I barely got eleven of them written today. Why didn’t I get more paragraphs written today? What is the usual reason? It’s not what the usual reason is, though.

When I got up today, I found out we had another big problem to deal with. Someone took money out of my brother’s bank account. It was a legitimate withdrawal. But we didn’t accept it today. We thought it was around the seventh of the month now. As a result, we only had less than twenty dollars to last us for the next couple of days.

My brother and I had to discuss what we would do and what we needed to do. It took us about two hours to figure out what we would do. So, I only had about six hours to work on my writing. But I didn’t have that much time, though. My brother and I still needed to do a few things we needed to do today. One of those things was about our money situation.

That took us another two hours to accomplish. So, I was down to about four hours to work on my writing of this Scene Outline. That should have been plenty of time to get at least sixteen paragraphs written today. I could have maybe gotten twenty-one paragraphs. So, why did I? I think it was because of what happened when I first woke up today.

I didn’t feel like writing today. At least that’s what I thought after everything that happened to me today. But I was wrong. I don’t know how I did it, but after I opened up the three Documents I was using to write my Scene Outline for Part Two of this project I couldn’t stop myself from writing these paragraphs. Unfortunately, I only got eleven.

It was a lack of concentration. That’s why I didn’t get more than eleven paragraphs written today. I keep thinking about what happened after I got up today. And what happened toward the end of today too? when we got our mail today, there was something in it that may cause another problem because of my brother’s Chapter Thirteen bankruptcy.

After the mail came, we had some more discussion to do. It wasn’t as bad as before, though. It only took us about half an hour to decide there wasn’t anything to do until Monday when my brother would contact his bankruptcy lawyer. There was nothing else we could do. So, I went back to my writing. I only had two more paragraphs to get to eleven.

Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day for the writing of this project. I only have ten more numeric scenes before I end writing Act Three. And I will start working on Act Four of this Scene Outline. Act Fours are pretty easy to write. So, I could get another twenty-two to twenty-seven paragraphs written. That includes two Establishing shots.










© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1077415-Back-to-Even