*Magnify*
◄     September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1077488-Sept-30
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2327740
The destination unknown
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1077488 added September 30, 2024 at 5:06pm
Restrictions: None
Sept 30

GOOD BYE SEPTEMBER 2024
Hello October


The Journey

I went to my grandson's wedding. I experienced spontaneous friendships with other travelers, reconnected with my grandchildren in beautiful ways. I loved every minute of being with my daughter and her husband and his two daughters. Good luck for the couple, bad luck for me, it rained. And it was an outdoor wedding. And I was chilled to the bone. On the way home in Seattle, I rode a fully automated Wheelchair that took me the entire way across the Seattle airport to my connecting gate. I scanned a ticket AI wheelchair drove me through busy foot traffic to my gate. I would post the video here, but I'm having trouble figuring out technologies as usual. Then on the way home. Oh, somewhere along the way I caught COVID. And was sick as a dog. Then I gave it to my brother who was sick as a dog. And today, for the very first time. We're almost back to normal, both of us. Anyway, goodbye September.

Ready to jump into Novel Prep

© Copyright 2024 Anotherdreamer (UN: evelyncase at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Anotherdreamer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1077488-Sept-30