*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1077589-Another-Two-Parter
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1077589 added October 1, 2024 at 11:29pm
Restrictions: None
Another Two-Parter
Another Two-Parter


No, I’m not starting over again with another two-parter. The above blog title has nothing to do with my Water Wars scriptwriting project. Well, in a way, it does. But at the same time, it doesn’t. What does that mean? It means I will be posting two blog entries today. One for this blog and another one for my ‘Other Than Scriptwriting’ blog.

It was about five or six hours ago that the prompt for the WDC Short Story was posted. Unfortunately, that was the time I got back to start working on the Part Two Scene Outline for this project. Out of curiosity, I checked to see if the new WDC prompt had been posted, and it was. I have been working on that ever since then.

My brother and I didn’t have a lot to do today. But what we did do took us most of today to do it. As a result, I didn’t get any writing done on this project. I knew I wouldn’t get more than twelve paragraphs written today because of the lateness of getting started, but I was going to try to get as many of them as I could.

Until I noticed the WDC prompt for this month had been posted. So, in a way, I was lucky I checked for this prompt before I started working on my Water Wars scriptwriting project. After all, I would have been lucky if I got five, seven, or twelve paragraphs written today. I didn’t want to try to do that for several reasons.

If I had only written five paragraphs, I would have ended Act Four of this Part. Seven if I only got the Establishing Shots for this Part ie the Tag Act. And twelve if I had written the first five scenes of the Tag Act. I probably would have gotten the twelve written today. But how good would they have been? Would I need to rewrite them?

It was better that I didn’t try? At least that is what I think. It’s a good thing that I checked for the WDC prompt for this month. And I was surprised it was there. I figured it would be tomorrow or maybe even Wednesday before it was posted. That’s the way it usually happens. I’m happy it came out this early, especially considering today.









© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1077589-Another-Two-Parter