*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1077635-Plot-Premise
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #2327789
my october prep
#1077635 added October 2, 2024 at 6:58pm
Restrictions: None
Plot: Premise
setting: Egyptian ruled planet in a waring universe. You must pass the trials set by your god first

Protagonist(s). Who is(are) your main character(s)? the player and in game characters who are sent on quests by your Egyptian God

Flaw(s). What is(are) the protagonist's major flaw(s)? your still in training for your class and must survive till promotion.

Goal(s). What does(d) the protagonist(s) want (or want to avoid)? to learn new skills and avoid death because then you can only serve a necromancer.

Conflict(s). What's keeping them from their goal(s)? Why? the party they are in has impatient people/ reptilian, once 3 of the 5 person party dies the living is ported out immediately without clearing the dungeon.

Antagonist(s). Who or what is creating the conflict(s)? Why? arrogant and impatient players, the have heal but choose to have others pay them first.

You wake up in the D&D world of Zeglar and next to you is a pack with the 2024 players handbook, a monster manual and a small bag of dice that have mysterious powers. You also have a list of the fifth edition core rules. Can you survive with these must carry items?
© Copyright 2024 PennyWriter (UN: azrael2915 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PennyWriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1077635-Plot-Premise