*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1077640-The-Paper-Kites-By-Bloom-Or-Bloom-Is-The-Song
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1077640 added October 2, 2024 at 7:22pm
Restrictions: None
The Paper Kites By Bloom Or Bloom Is The Song?
48 Hour Music Challenge
The Paper Kites By Bloom

This sounds like a man in love. He wakes up and the sun is coming through. He thinks of her. He asks should he write her a letter or write it all down. Fields of painted gold. Trees filled with memories. The man's world revolves around her. He wants to be close to her. The lyrics are nice. The scenery is pretty with the trees. This isn't a song I want on my Playlist. It is a quiet song. I guess I didn't feel any magic.

The paper kites? You see tin cans. A way of communicating I know. The woman and man walking separately in the forest. The band is playing instruments and singing. I didn't see any paper kites. Where does paper kites fit in this song? I didn't get this part. Other songs with titles don't always have anything to do with the title it seems. Is it Bloom by The Paper Kites? If this is the case, I guess this song is about how love blooms. Like growing trees and fields of gold with crops. I guess I misunderstood.

I am always willing to listen to new songs. It is soft rock. It makes you daydream and think about what if. Falling in love and remembering a first romance, your last romance or latest romance. I heard the song and if I want to hear again, I can go to YouTube. I can always say that heard this song. Another love song. We can never have too many love songs. We do have enough of them through the years. For some reason, this song is running through my head. Okay. I can play other songs and this song will leave my mind. I am happy I did this challenge.

© Copyright 2024 Princess Morticia Megan Rose (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Morticia Megan Rose has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1077640-The-Paper-Kites-By-Bloom-Or-Bloom-Is-The-Song