*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/170318-shopping
by Seaoh
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #431565
L.I.F.E. L-ove I-ndividuality F-or E-ver, hehe :)
#170318 added May 30, 2002 at 11:59pm
Restrictions: None
shopping
Thrusday May 30,2002
Ok sorry about yesterdays...um....cursing fit...I'm okay now. Thank god tommo is friday even if I havent practiced my piano in about 3 weeks but come one I've been busy and stressed! oh well...sorry WS (my piano teacher) I know I'm disappointing u. Today after school, momma took me to find shoes for my prom dress and a dress or outfit for this graduation thing at this highschool. Um...found nothing. Although I did find this really cute top that has those hanging sleeves things, i really like those tops. the top is really um short though, like completely under my um...boobies....and its open in the front and has a little strings where u tie it and make the little hole bigger or smaller, i just like showing my tummy, and back, nothingelse. I had to get the top for the sleeves and the material and style reminded me so much of a gypsy. THere was a skirt of the same material that was really long and also looked gypsy-ish, it was so coool it had this really cool pocket on the right side that was like a "U" for some reason it reminded me of the book by Cate Tiernan her series Sweep I read Origins...it just reminded me of...Oh my there goes my memory the 2nd protagonist that was kind of the antagonist too...when shes walking in the woods looking for herbs...the skirt just would seem what she would wear. I didnt get the skirt cuz 1 my mom says it was too long and 2 didnt want to spend that much money. I hate shopping with my mom, she gets so bitchy when shes tired. I now hate shopping for shoes! Everytime we go shopping shes like 'your the only person I know who can not find shoes or a dress in a whole mall'. Sorry that after getting screamed at I lose my shopping grove. I didnt find any shoes that were like OMG i have to get them. I want heels but I want comfort too I mean comeone I will be dancing in them for a couple of hours. And the shoes that I did like guess what? they were too high I cant walk in them which i think its really pitiful-maybe it has something to do with the fact that i'm flat-footed? WHo knows? All i know is that prom is next weeked and I dont have shows...the ceremony thing is either Wed. Thrus, or Fri. and I dont have a dress/outfit for that. Well gotta go study foy literary terms test tommo and find the recepie for crepes.
P.
(P. is my new little signature when I'm to lazy to write Poetessa, next I'll be writing LMD for Little Miss Ditz. :))

© Copyright 2002 Seaoh (UN: poetessa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seaoh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/170318-shopping