*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/177429-HOME
by Seaoh
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #431565
L.I.F.E. L-ove I-ndividuality F-or E-ver, hehe :)
#177429 added July 3, 2002 at 4:56pm
Restrictions: None
HOME
well its back to the torture of piano and very soon the torture of waking up early. got back home from NY at 2 o'clock this morning. And I came to 2 beautiful surprises. the first is my report card came! STRAIGHT A's in my everything, my finals, th final grades, and the 4th semester! I am so happpppy. I was sooo happy that i ripped the bottom of the paper. THis is the first time (I think) I get straight A's throught out the whole year! I've always been plauged with a B or two. YAY. the secof surprise was that my room was clean....it was beautiful. S was taking care of my little love and just generally watching over the house. and se cleaned up my room. I WAS SOOOO HAPPY. and guess what SHE DID THE BATHROOM! I am sooooo thankful to her! On the plane I wanted to come home to a clean room and I felt bad that I had left my room in a mess and I wished by some miracle it would be clean and guess what? IT WAS. The only thing she didn do is the closet which is completely ok with me. I mean come on she did my room and bathroom I would just think she would do the room but she did the bathroom too!


xoxoxox
'tEsSa



xoxoxox
'tEsSa

© Copyright 2002 Seaoh (UN: poetessa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seaoh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/177429-HOME