*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/180096-Music-for-Dead-Clowns-with-a-banana-fetish
Rated: GC · Book · Experience · #457442
rolling down a hill in a barrel with the inside covered in razor-wire
#180096 added July 18, 2002 at 11:59am
Restrictions: None
Music for Dead Clowns with a banana fetish
i met an old crush last night. I was really tempted to hit on her cause i had sex on the mind, so she invited me to her church this friday...she is the preacher's daughter. Which means two things, she's either really good or really wanting a fuck buddy that she can share her coke habit with while listening to Danzig and eating twizler's with her who-ha!

but you can guess which im going to be lucky enough to get stuck with. However, she is the kind of girl i could see myself settling down with and knowing what a great person she is and how much of a slutty asshole i am. I would kill myself in a week after being with her.

my suicide not would read as follows..

"Julie,
you're just too damn good for me. its pissing me off. i can't help but realize what a horrible person i am when im around you. And they say it rains cause everytime i touch myself God cries....its raining Julie...its raining.

Sincerely,
The BLood spatter on your comforter."

something like that.

Justin has been really really bored recently and i think some shit is going down between him and his GF Griffin. I can tell cause he'd rather spend time with me instead of her, and he cant have sex or make out with me...which leads me to believe that something is wrong. However, he did claim that i was a great person to talk to last night. Which is one more scraggly notch up on the Self-Esteem-o-Meter.

I can proudly say that i havent just finally gone out and abused myself with drugs and hardcore sex. But im close...its like an X tab away.

for a good conclusion to a love story: and the tree people from Petersville came and gobbled them up. The end.

© Copyright 2002 Frailty of Words (UN: ninphiliac at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Frailty of Words has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/180096-Music-for-Dead-Clowns-with-a-banana-fetish