*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/180859-ahthe-smell-of-a-new-journal-entry
by Seaoh
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #431565
L.I.F.E. L-ove I-ndividuality F-or E-ver, hehe :)
#180859 added July 22, 2002 at 11:57pm
Restrictions: None
ah....the smell of a new journal entry
Monday July 22,2002

You must forgive me for not writing in my journal in so long. I got depressed that I wasnt getting any mail here on stories. And then when I finally went on it seems like a got a virus and I couldnt even get to my desktop. So i had to go on my moms computer. but i cant go when shes in the room because i dont want her seeing what i'm doing...its not that i'm doing something bad no...i just go on stories and talk to my friends online but still i value my privacy greatly. So anyways there is soo much to tell i'm not sure how to begin. Well u know how i was going to summer school so i could get used to my new highschool? well i quit after the first day. In my computer class there was only two freshmen....me and this girl. the other class i chose was cannceled so they put me in this class for an extended essay thingie that seniors do. so i was the only freshmen or it freshman whatever. I kinda made a friend. But i didnt have anyone to eat lunch with and i walked the halls by myself except for the second day that i talked to the friends i made in computers. I know i sound like a pitiful piece of crap. But i'm used to seeing familiar faces and eating with my friends. But i got what i wanted I got the experience of going on the bus and going to highschool. I just wasnt in my element. Today Jos told me something that Lou said...they were talking about the people that were going to different schools and when it came to me Lou said I couldnt live without them (That is partly true...i love my friends) and that I would be transferring to the school that they are going to in no time. Jos gave me to mid December and said I would transfer. WHAT THE HELL!!! Dont they believe in me. Its true its gonna be hard not having any of my friends but DAMN. NOw just because they said that I'm gonna prove them wrong! Ok I dont feel like writing any more. Tommo i'll write about my volunteering at a summer camp at this school and the lovely people i've met there.



there would be a sig here but I dont exactly know how to just put it here. i'lll figure it out

© Copyright 2002 Seaoh (UN: poetessa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seaoh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/180859-ahthe-smell-of-a-new-journal-entry