*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/181197-Pajama-Day
by Seaoh
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #431565
L.I.F.E. L-ove I-ndividuality F-or E-ver, hehe :)
#181197 added July 24, 2002 at 8:37pm
Restrictions: None
Pajama Day
Wednesday July 24,2002

As the title suggests today was Pajama Day. I wore penguin baggy pj's and a tight spaghetti strap black shirt. this is truly what I wear to bed....it is what I am wearing now. My feelings have changed a little bit from yesterday. I read over that entry and realized how desperate I sounded writing every single thing that happened with AM. Of course I'm still going to tell you what happened today. But I'm just starting to feel, I know this might sound completely
teenager-ry but whatever. Today I also went with my hair all curly and pretty. I met and talked with two other girl volunteers who happen to be juniors...they were extremely nice. One of them was a cheerleader u could tell by the way she danced and the other was a volleyball and softball player. Maybe they wouldnt mind training me in their sports. :) Anyways there was this kid that didnt want to go into the cafeteria because he wanted to go back to columbia so i went to go get nick but he was busy...we had kindergarten and 1st graders today (it was the worst day of my whole summer camp experience!). So i went back outside and I noticed that AM and the other volunteer in my class were walking towards the cafeteria....I dont think he recognized me....I havent gone with my hair nicely curled. SO anyways when they finally get to the cafeteria door that was right next to the door to the classroom where the kid and one of the volunteers where at. He looks at me with like a surprised expression and his eyebrows go up and he says 'hey' i'm like hi cuz he kinda caught me off guard. When we finally got the kid in the cafeteria to watch the magic show that didnt even start yet but more about that later...the cheerleader volunteer was like the guy looks so familiar I'm like who "AM" and shes like the one with the little beard I'm like yea Ariel...shes like does he have a brother I'm like I dont know shes like whats his last name since A's last name is a little embarrasing for him I felt like I would betray him if i told her (what a load of crap) so i asked what was the supposed brothers name and she said AM's last name I'm like yea thats his last name. She told me that AM's brother is a player and the thought that comes to my mind is like big brother like little brother. So now I'm have started to think that AM is that type of guy that likes to conquer every girl he sees. And that he'll use his charm and his looks to get them to like him. He came up to me and the other two volunteers and he goes 'do u have any gum for me today' (u guys should know about the gum incidents) so I didnt even look at him and i took the gum out of my purse and handed it to him without looking at him because i did have my glasses on after all. ;p So after all this I have just realized that I have been a naive little 14 year old getting tangled in a sweet talkers net. Maybe I'm wrong.....maybe I'm right.


Did I mention that the two volunteers thought I was a senior when they first saw me then they said no she's a junior so when i told them that I would be a freshman this oncoming year. They were so surprised I was like damn DO I LOOK THAT OLD!? But I think its partly because I'm mature for my age and I dont say this vainly I'm just telling u what I have been told all my life. I value the way Nick and AM talk to me as if I am their age......21 which I am not. I am but a wee 14 year old gurl fresh out of middle school. :) Ah well so is life.

© Copyright 2002 Seaoh (UN: poetessa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seaoh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/181197-Pajama-Day