*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/193163-Trisha-omg-not-again
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #523148
What can i say!
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#193163 added September 17, 2002 at 11:36pm
Restrictions: None
Trisha, omg! not again!
Well another exciteing moment in my life this month not enough space in the last one to type it all into. Well i am stuck with two wedding rings for the no one in my life. One on the other hand not sure what happened other that we didn't listen to one another and meet each other on our needs. And the other was like i dont know what the fuck happened, one min shes their and the next shes not. Well Trisha called again recently pertty cool yes and no. Seems everytime she calls comes some sort of reasoning behind it. So these intentions where "unknown". Come to find out later that she had a secret conversation with my mother going on about getting back the ring and how everything was going on. Mother lied to me about this, later found out the sorty. Well i go to race my new found turbo in my car and gary in black mustang. Everything was right the car cold, running a good 10.'s in the 1/4 mile. Well guess who drives by, TRISHA! well she turned so fast as if i didn;t see her which was cool i was like fuck it. Then after i make a pass with gary shes there. They (brock and her) leave untill we leave. Well i felt somthing off and turns out trisha gave my sister the ring back the one thing i asked her to hold on to. Well my sister lied stright face and i also acused my best friend whos been standing behind me all the way, untill all this. Well i guess i lost a good friend, but would have never happened if it wasn;t for my families intrusion. I have yet to speak to them and i have been gone for months at a time. Mother wondering if i am dead or alive, sometimes wondering which is better. Also the ring i paid for i have yet to recieve from my mother supposedly she has it. Well all i can say is i have totaly lost respect for the past gals in my life. I don;t believe there is a decent female out there anymore seems like they are just animals ready to shread those that seem to care. You know i am happy for who i am and they once accepted that, it wasn;t me that changed, cause i know who i am.

© Copyright 2002 deathscorage (UN: deathscorage at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
deathscorage has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/193163-Trisha-omg-not-again