*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/193171-Shit-i-didnt-want-to-know
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #523148
What can i say!
#193171 added September 18, 2002 at 12:06am
Restrictions: None
Shit i didn;t want to know
Well i finialy am posting on this screen name for indivuals to be able to read. I have had a hell of a month. I just found out today from a friend that my past relationship before, "it was over." The Gal cheated on me. He told me how, "she called him drunk off her ass and told him how she made out with her new boyfriend," while she was with me. Then i asked her about it (way back when) and she lied to me. She went out the second time and tole me then she did it then, but she couldn;t hold a lie so she told me. Just goes to show how much of an influence amanda was on her. I got told how much i dont know her, my own g/f which was like a slap in the face each time, but thats why i choose her to be with. Right! Well besides being compared to Curtis on a daily bases and father. Then i was right and should have left a long time ago. After i was acused of cheating she was the one actually cheating, goes to show who was doing what? All i ever asked for was to communicate with me. Is that to much to ask for? So i can trust my partner? Maybe one day when she grow up or is more mature enough to understand what i was doing or my thoughts. I never once stoped you, nor would i now. But see cause i never did look how you pulled away. Forceing you would only do the same.
Well Catch 22 wins again. Aint life a bitch.......
All gals say they dont care about the money, but the moment life not going your way. BAMM!! they split. They live far away you don;t visit=your cheating, if you dont have gas=I'll pay, then they bitch about the money to friends. You take them out all the time everyweek and then money problems. They are still wanting to go out. then its all your fault for everything. GROW UP! shit life is not on a silver fucking platter. Get a job!

I never ment to hurt her
She was never the only one to be hurt
Boy do i miss her!
"I guess i never really knew her, so then i could never realy have been in love, nor could she."

Guess it another one of those things we'll never know.


Love is FOREVER!

and Love is Eternal or, "so i think."

You are his and not mine, so you are not in love with or have have been with me, since i have ever known the real you.
This way it can;t hurt and nor can it come back since it was never really there to be there

"short writeing off that last statement, just hit me."

You are his and not mine
So your love was never really there

You where never in or have been in love with me
Since we did not know each other as we where to be

That is why I am unquestioned to pain
for I never really knew her to blame

I guess there is not need to wonder nor care
For it can’t come back since it was never realy there, to be there

This is a pain we all must bare
But is it alone, that we shall pass?

© Copyright 2002 deathscorage (UN: deathscorage at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
deathscorage has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/193171-Shit-i-didnt-want-to-know