*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/193961-So-far-so-good
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #523148
What can i say!
#193961 added September 21, 2002 at 6:30pm
Restrictions: None
So far so good.
well this week has been a good one. thursday night i was playing pool having a few drinks, me and a friend jason meet some cool guys. They saw us playing i guess fairly decent, but i've been showing jason how to play. So unfair on those tables. We played doubles, they were only going to play one game, but we wanted to play them some more. They didn;t know we play for free, lol. Next thing you know the bar closes at 2 so we go to one of the guys houses. The dude is a cop and drank, shot guns (lol at 5 in the morrning), and exchanged numbers. Cool guys sean and daniel.

Friday another good day, went and bout 10 lbs of meat, tortials, and ovacados. We bought a shit load of drinks went to the restruaunt and cooked it all on the grill. About 15 guys where there just chillin like we never do any more. Talked shit, listen to music, watch movies, etc. Went played pool, only bad thing was i had to leave early. Carly had a great time, she wanted to see all of us hang out again and so we did. Even kyle which was a big shock to her. Kyle seem to handle it well and we all had a blast. Had to come home early due to her being very tired brought her home and stayed here. She had to leave to go help brandon out make some quick cash.

Saterday today been a slow day catching up on my sleep and going to fitz and probably get a few drinks in.

Also sometime threw all this greatness, i forget when, (not important) but i heard again from someone that needs to let go. Obviously i don;t wish to talk to you, take a fucking clue. Hope you understand this! cause i know how you take this and turn it against me.

It takes a bigger person to take it, and not say anything at all.

© Copyright 2002 deathscorage (UN: deathscorage at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
deathscorage has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/193961-So-far-so-good